Girl advice....

Currently reading:
Girl advice....

get some beers/alcopops, invite her round to your place and put on an 'educational' dvd/video

if she runs away you still get something out of it :eek:

if she dont then go in for the kill :)

or you could do an american pie special "suck me beautiful!" and see what kind of reaction you get

or....listen to the proper advice that has been given on this thread :eek:

dave :worship: :worship: :worship: too true!!

to the point anyway,

Just ask her, the worst she can say is no, and you just stay freinds, all done. I read on this you are 17? if so, you got ages yet, and your too young to be worrying about one girl like this. Ask her. If she says no you move on, if yes you need to think how she would be with you.

Bad news, in Alianax was spot on in her 1st reply though. you need to watch out.

I was in the same situation at 16 and i got hurt bad so i'm talking from experience here i'm afraid. Don't make my mistakes, as i said ask, and deal with whatever answer you get.

HTH,

Carl.

i would help but i seem to mess my own love life up enough :eek: It is nice to have men tell you they like you :p By her actions i would say she likes you :) but maybe to shy to say its as hard for us as it is you (well it is me :eek: )

pinin__prestatyn said:
No need for words, a £10 tip after coitus and she's been with me ever since. :D
Not sure I could afford £40 a year... ;)
H

This is a tricky situation!

First of all what is she playing at having a boyfriend and seeing you?! She obviously likes her boyf otherwise she wouldnt be with him, but their relationship is missing things if all they do is sleep over. And she is getting the 'other' things from you, i.e the going out, spending your money ;), being treated nice.
also as was mentioned earlier this can only go downhill. she knows she has you wrapped round her finger and knows no matter what your gonna be there for her. just remember if she does leave her boyf she knows that you were ok with her cheating. once a cheater always a cheater. please dont put up with that kinda of S***.
Go find yourself a girl who will be honest and open with you but only wants you! Dont take second best honey :)

Trancendental said:
It's reassuring to know there are still decent girls about :)

Nice one (y)

He gets a slap first though for being crude.:D

ghirl said:
This is a tricky situation!

First of all what is she playing at having a boyfriend and seeing you?! She obviously likes her boyf otherwise she wouldnt be with him, but their relationship is missing things if all they do is sleep over. And she is getting the 'other' things from you, i.e the going out, spending your money ;), being treated nice.
also as was mentioned earlier this can only go downhill. she knows she has you wrapped round her finger and knows no matter what your gonna be there for her. just remember if she does leave her boyf she knows that you were ok with her cheating. once a cheater always a cheater. please dont put up with that kinda of S***.
Go find yourself a girl who will be honest and open with you but only wants you! Dont take second best honey :)

Technically, she hasn't cheated yet, if she had then this thread would be called, MrMini Just Got Laid... AGAIN :D

If she hasn't made a move yet or suggested anything more explicitly maybe she just sees you as a good mate. Ask her if her boyfriend minds her spending so much time with you, if she gets shifty maybe she hasn't told him and maybe sees you as more than a mate... :confused:

jamie86 said:
I'm sure the line has never worked it's normally the charm afterwards ;)

The line probably only worked because i was going to anyway. :chin:

Back