Girl advice....

Currently reading:
Girl advice....

JjPhoenix said:
and the more kids u have the better council house u get, higher priority
(god we really r a load of cynics, just cause andy sx cant get any classy birds) :p

hahaha, erm.... ouch :cry:

maybe we are a load of cynics, but i cant see how its fair for some tramp ( i know not all single young mums are, my ex has 2 kids and shes 23... ) to reap the rewards for our hard work. i know this may be taken in many different ways, but i work hard for what i have (things like my car (just put pics in the members motors section btw :D )) and my taxes i would prefer for them to go to the hospitals or careing for the elderly. if i was to have a child, planed or not i would support them, i have been there and my ex had an abbortion behind my back (diff ex), but i was whole heartedly to go and get a second job, ontop of my career in order to be able to provide sufficiently.

PNL, thanks for the vote of confidenece, what can i say, i have some standards and morals. i have seen to many of my mates have their lives stopped because of some dozy tart getting up the duff because of the easier life on benefits etc to know how i would want to do things. i want a familly, but i want to be able to provide properly for them firstly, if it happens it happens, i would have to take on more work

JjPhoenix said:
:eek: omg u guys have been with bunny boilers :nutter: i for one do not read ****ty mags or only take mates advice a relationship has 2 ppl in it and 2 only and i am not the only female who thinks this
go find yourself decent birds :)
and y werent u urself from the beginning anyway?

seems hard to find decent birds, they are all taken... you actually cant win...ness you pay i spose

That the thing i dont understand:

Why o why o why sleep with someone without a condom then wonder why a wee babzy pops along, then expect me/you to foot the bill?

"Because i wanted to see what it feels like bruv"
i hate that mentality.

Fair dues to you AndySX tho mate.
at least your doing your part of the "deal".

O yeah and JpPhoenix...........you are extreamly gorgeous!!:yum:
Fancy earing some free money?:D
I joke i joke i kid i kid.

Biz said:

Why o why o why sleep with someone without a condom then wonder why a wee babzy pops along, then expect me/you to foot the bill?

i hate that mentality.

maybe it was a bit stupid of me, agreed, but there was no way i was going to detach myself from it all just because of a child, not my style.

and agreed, Jj, you are stunning :yum:

Biz said:

i hate that mentality.

HA HA :rolleyes:

andy sx u have a good mentality going on there, should b more blokes who think like that then this world would be a better place....and less single mums claiming benifits

Cheers H2daE the spiderman costume was xmas this year i was climbing a wall (well trying 2) rather drunk, yep im a bit spesh!
lol just my odd humour i guess!

I've always found it worthwhile to have talked about the what-if scenario with girlfriends. My bottom line has always been that if that eventuality happened then I'd stay around and probably marry the gf and form a stable family unit.

Theory is that by the time 'sleeping' together has come about, fairly sure we get along and there's something tangible between us that could be prolonged for the sake of a child's upbringing.

JjPhoenix said:
andy sx u have a good mentality going on there, should b more blokes who think like that then this world would be a better place....and less single mums claiming benifits

Cheers H2daE the spiderman costume was xmas this year i was climbing a wall (well trying 2) rather drunk, yep im a bit spesh!

It takes all types to make the world go round otherwise it could get boreing then again we maybe better off bored with a better world [wouldnt that be nice]:bang:

i dunno about staying with the person forever, but if ur gunna sleep with someone u should take the responsibilitys with it eg preggers

JjPhoenix said:

lets hope someone else can see that then eh :rolleyes:

as Moogs said, if it comes down to it im not going to do a runner, i would do the best by them, mum and child. my ex that i recently split with had 2 children and i accepted them happily, took alot of getting my head around as i wasnt told that early on, they started out as nieces... then the 6 year old came up as being hers, then a month before we split i found out the 1 year old was hers aswell, that did my head in a bit. but i rolled with the punches, even though she saw more of the father than i did (long distance, but she saw him every day)

the spider man outfit works supprisingly well btw.. :D :yum: well all of your pics do actually

why didnt she tell u straight away that seems to make the relationship a bummer to start with
if she saw the father every day y werent they still together :confused: ( just out of interest)
soz i just realised that above must make u feel well good, soz wern't meant like that :eek: :)

JjPhoenix said:
:eek: omg u guys have been with bunny boilers :nutter: i for one do not read ****ty mags or only take mates advice a relationship has 2 ppl in it and 2 only and i am not the only female who thinks this
go find yourself decent birds :)
and y werent u urself from the beginning anyway?

:yeahthat:

totally wiv u girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back