Girl advice....

Currently reading:
Girl advice....

no 2 was bedroom

Andy_sx said:
it went well and hasnt left the bedroom yet.... huh, i dunno.... some people :D

wonder how it did go... think i gave reasonable advice for once...???

wot was ur advice i ent goin bak thru this 2 find it!

Andy_sx said:
the thing id be carefull about is the fact that if she does like you then shes going behind her b/f's back when she is seeing you. whats to say if it was to work out between you that affter a while the same wouldnt happen again, just a role reversal.

id have some fun and see how it goes, but not push the matter, take it as it comes. if you get a relationship out of it and ur happy then great, if you get a good friend then that imo is better, they are the ones that stick around.

oh, btw, i can give the advice, but not use it.....lol

here it is, is it bad good or indifferent in your opinion?

heh, i gave up on this thread ages ago it got too long, basically i told her how i felt once i relised she was soo in love with BF and told her i didnt want to go out with her anymore because of the way i felt, then she insisted we stayed friends..thats about it

bulldog5046 said:
heh, i gave up on this thread ages ago it got too long, basically i told her how i felt once i relised she was soo in love with BF and told her i didnt want to go out with her anymore because of the way i felt, then she insisted we stayed friends..thats about it

ah you could have embellished that story a little, it's been so built up (n)

bulldog5046 said:

so what does that mean, ur mates but u stay in? :confused:

Keep away from her mate every time u see her u will hurt badely u dont need pain at ur age (y)

jamie86 said:
Ryan I know a few ho's if you want :)

Dont go there either mate sex is not the salution you may feel good short term but its got to be the right person not a whore (n)

Andy_sx said:
haha, hopefully we did help a bit, but Bulldog did say hed given up with us on this one...

my main prob is the local lass's, ask activeMatt what they are like here.. cant be doing that

is it 'can of stella & a bottle of vodka' types?

Back