Girl advice....

Currently reading:
Girl advice....

the thing id be carefull about is the fact that if she does like you then shes going behind her b/f's back when she is seeing you. whats to say if it was to work out between you that affter a while the same wouldnt happen again, just a role reversal.

id have some fun and see how it goes, but not push the matter, take it as it comes. if you get a relationship out of it and ur happy then great, if you get a good friend then that imo is better, they are the ones that stick around.

oh, btw, i can give the advice, but not use it.....lol

Some good advice here and some not to be taken serioulsy but to have lots of laughs with :D

Have you put your arm around her while you walk the streets? have you tried touching her for no real reason to see if shes uncomfortable?

If shes comfortable with your wondering hands then she is either really comfortable with you or maybe shes wating for you to take things a step further.
(what Fixitagaintomorrow said really)

If you really like her and she really likes you then she'll dump her bf anyway and do all the paper work herself.
(what h2ypr said really)

You will have to be warey as if the above does happen she might get a big head and start thinking she has you under manners and maybe might even try and trade you in for a better model later on, then again she may be the sweetest thing in the world and not even consider it.
(what Alianax said really)

What I've noticed with girls is that they are all different, I've also noticed that girls vary in different ara codes. If you just continue as you are she may get bored and you may end up having to stay as you are, she might really just be waiting for you to make a move.
The worst that can happen if you make a move is that shes pulls away and acts like she never saw it coming. At least that way you'll know and won't forever have to wonder... "what if"
At least if you try and she pulls away she'll get the message and then you could still try and work it.. just from a different angle, I would if I really liked her.

There are more girls out there for you to harass bruv trust me.. plenty more ;)

See how it goes in the cinema, get her some popcorn, stand real close to her and put your arm around her waist while you que or walk to and from the cinema (but dont touch her bum... unless you really feel it to be necessary IE you touch her bum and she says "OI!" you say "sorry but I felt it necessary" she says "what?" You say "Its just so round and sexy" if she don't appreciate that then she might be boring and you should watch out for later boringness.)
Then in the screen see if she snuggles close, if she does its your que to hold her, you could even try looking at her every now and then and if she looks back and stares at you... send in the lips bruv (y)

Feck it I've said enough. Good luck bro, Its dry season in NW London at the moment.. hope you get some (y)

Alaina has the right idea although I'm not 100% sure about her doing that to Ryan if they do hook up, all he needs to do is give her no reason to go looking elsewhere by treating her right.

Here's a question for you Ryan, where is here BF when you and her are bowling? and does she have any female pals?

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Alaina has the right idea although I'm not 100% sure about her doing that to Ryan if they do hook up, all he needs to do is give her no reason to go looking elsewhere by treating her right.

Here's a question for you Ryan, where is here BF when you and her are bowling? and does she have any female pals?

Liam

thanks for all that lot trancendental(y)

Liam: here boyfriend well.... from what i gather they dont seem to see eachother much, they just seem to sleep at one anothers houses.

yes she does have female pals, i know them from school actually

its a hard descision to make but i think i'm just gunna have to make a move and see what happens, i dont really thinks she's going to take it hard whatever happens.... but there is only one way to find out :yum:

Being a female I obviously don't understand the male psyche, but why so complicated? Why don't you just speak to her about the situation? And men reckon they can't understand us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah right so I assume their is some distance between them and she does with you what she misses with the BF, hmmmm I'd be inclined to let her see how much it can be going out with you and she could dump him and start going out with you-job done!

Liam

this might help.

1. A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he wants. A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't want.
2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.
5. Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6. Any married man should forget his mistakes-there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change & she does.
9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
10. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman: before marriage & after.

Back