Girl advice....

Currently reading:
Girl advice....

Be careful of women that want to have their cake and eat it....

a) They get mahoosive quickly
b) She may be missing something from her relationship with 'him' and getting that from her friendship from you (but he still gets the best bits).

She could be a 'frock teasing bore' (rhyming slang) and is milking you (and not in a good way) for 'safe and innocent' friendship.

Tell her how you feel - if it's NO it's NO; and it would always have been NO.
Waiting, wishing and trying to win her heart will only end up with you being 'just a friend'.
At the moment she's spending time with you for one of two reasons... either she secretly fancies you or she thinks of you as a friend.

If she fancies you and you tell her how you feel then YAY you, and I wanna be best man.

If she thinks of you as a friend and you tell her then things may become uncomfortable and you'll probably lose her... but then if you keep being friends with her and she becomes your unrequited love then you're donald ducked anyway. So no loss really... trust me on that!

But then what do I know... I'm single (and loving it)

Stuart DemonD said:
Why not just buy a large tub of 'salted' popcorn, make a discrete hole in the bottom, and offer her some :)

pmsl.....:D

most of the advice is the same for guys, i think need a girls advice on this one maybe, she really doesnt seem the type of girl to be cheating on somone but what do i know?

Stuart DemonD said:
Why not just buy a large tub of 'salted' popcorn, make a discrete hole in the bottom, and offer her some :)

LOL - and not a token lol that people type willy and nilly, but a full fledged guffaw I'll have you know.

Ah, first read about that 'technique' in a nicked copy of Forum.

Why the rush? Have a bit of patience and see what is happening in a month's time, you don't need a yes or no answer now...do you? You could ruin the friendship if you're wrong, let her be the one who makes the move since the ball is very much in her court.

Otherwise Stu's idea is good.

Stuart DemonD said:
or help her with her coat

Attachments

• whatst.jpg
    whatst.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 23
The Negotiator said:
Why the rush? Have a bit of patience and see what is happening in a month's time, you don't need a yes or no answer now...do you? You could ruin the friendship if you're wrong, let her be the one who makes the move since the ball is very much in her court.

Otherwise Stu's idea is good.

yes the ball is in her court but if she is expecting me to make the first move then she will just assume i want to be friends will she not if i leave it to her?

ok been more than enough advice from guys on this thread, now the truth.........................

a girls doesnt go on dates behind her boyfriends back for no reason, her bf wont know coz ive never known i guy yet whod be ok with me hangin around with one particular guy going on dates n stuff,

shes suggested the pics for one reason, to get closer to you in a nice atmosphere.

ur gonna get played end of, your gonna get hurt! either her bf will find out n u will get hunted down, or she'l stop seeing ya n break ur heart or she'l dump him for ya but u'l never have a relationship coz u know shes a cheater!

xxx

Ryan, I am pretty sure that you will be giving off the signals already, and she probably knows. I expect most would agree with that being highly likely anyway...

alainax said:
ok been more than enough advice from guys on this thread, now the truth.........................

a girls doesnt go on dates behind her boyfriends back for no reason, her bf wont know coz ive never known i guy yet whod be ok with me hangin around with one particular guy going on dates n stuff,

shes suggested the pics for one reason, to get closer to you in a nice atmosphere.

ur gonna get played end of, your gonna get hurt! either her bf will find out n u will get hunted down, or she'l stop seeing ya n break ur heart or she'l dump him for ya but u'l never have a relationship coz u know shes a cheater!

xxx
Very good advice, listen to the lady Ryan :cool:

alainax said:

xxx

i guess only time will tell then, my mate finally got with a girl after hanging around with her for 6months + when she had a BF, they have been okay but i feel its starting to go a bit tits up now...

bulldog5046 said:
i guess only time will tell then, my mate finally got with a girl after hanging around with her for 6months + when she had a BF, they have been okay but i feel its starting to go a bit tits up now...
follow ur heart but be ready U MAY GET hurt
xxx

Bloody hell u are 17 going on 12, you have your life in front of you, just f*ck this bird off and move on lifes too short to be tied down at your age

Back