DSCI0132.JPG

Panda (Classic) Restoration, summer 2006

Introduction

Well another year has passed and restoration has started once again, with atleast the crappy windscreen region done this year! But still, not much better! I supply some pics that may make you cry! look away NOW if large amounts of rust scare u!

The saddest bit tho, removing the 4x4 stickers on the side:cry: :cry: :cry:

On its way now tho, i have started with the filler now, but no pics yet, it got dark!
And finished :D .......

I decided to make the 4x4 sticker up myself, found some good vinyl in the end! And it does the job! Today has mainly been tidying, cleaned the car out, put the rubber seals back on, removed annoying overspray! Aaaaall good!

just need to put the burgandy stripe on, :D

Si

Attachments

• DSCI0160.JPG
    DSCI0160.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
Bit OT, but do you have a Mighty Mini, Si? :)

chaos said:
Got any pics? :)

I do indeed have pics of it racing, the ones i show are at cadwell park! by any chance you involved in the mighty mini series? or know of someone, as you mustve recognised the M/M logo on the back :D
Cheers
Si

Attachments

• DSCI0053.JPG
    DSCI0053.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • DSCI0003.JPG
    DSCI0003.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
pandamonius_maximus said:
And finished :D .......

I decided to make the 4x4 sticker up myself, found some good vinyl in the end! And it does the job! Today has mainly been tidying, cleaned the car out, put the rubber seals back on, removed annoying overspray! Aaaaall good!
nothing wrong with that at all mate, lovely job... and refreshingly quick.

pandamonius_maximus said:
I do indeed have pics of it racing, the ones i show are at cadwell park! by any chance you involved in the mighty mini series? or know of someone, as you mustve recognised the M/M logo on the back :D
Cheers
Si

I did recognise the MM logo on the bootlid, but it was the reflection of the mini in your Panda that clinched it :)
I know a fair bit about minis and the different racing series (Miglias, Sevens, MMs, Super MMs, Extreme MMs etc) but I'm not involved in any racing series.

Back