• BIGLEE

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • bushboy

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • serin

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When i first saw the picture I thought it may cause some problems, but nobody actually said anything on the thread so i thought people were OK with it.

The image of Hitler in any context is a dodgy subject. I would like the memory of him to just disappear but in reality he will never be forgoten and thats allways gonna be a good thing if we want to avoid what happened before.

I just say Thanx to all those that made such a sacrifice and stood against him in whatever form they could.

Here's a little thing i put together a few years ago when I was running a clan.
It's a D-Day tribute and was my way of saying thankyou to a lot of people.
A Guy I was talking to who watched it, told me he showed his Grandad, who was actually there on D-Day, and he said his Grandad wanted to Thank me for doing this :eek: I said, no, tell him I want to thank him and all those who were there.:worship:
The guy said he had tears in his eyes and it made me really proud.

http://www.stiloabarth.btinternet.co.uk/d-day.htm

Last edited:
You didn't think that his pic was deleted because it offended the rabbit did you :D

Then again, ignore that question ;) nothing would suprise me in this place :)

What do you recon guys..... anyone up for an early challenge again.... i know I aint won yet but im bored and i wanna see what you lot think of the next one i have in store ;)

Thanks for the votes people, i'm glad you liked my work... and I appreciate you going out of your way to vote for your favourite one, no matter who's it is.. (y)

Back