Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Vote for the one you think is the best chop.

• Neofolis

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • thefishdude

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Alex

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Joecinq

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • BIGLEE

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • cinqysxmk2

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Applesei

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I wasn#t about last night to reply to anyone. It was inspired by Ferrari and Porsche, so no-one was wrong, I had to look at several images from both manufacturers to get it looking somewhere near right. The lights were more Ferrari inspired, they are very similar in shape to the 430, the main reason for that being I had already used the side vent and door handle from the 430 and wanted to keep the design fairly cohesive. I am trying to get to the point where I don't have to copy and paste bits, but I'm not fast enough to do that yet, had I done the side vent by hand I wouldn't have had time to do the front, etc.

I can't believe I got your vote Liam, that goes against all your principals. I know my cars usually deviate from the main criteria of the competition, but as I see it, all the mods I do would be possible, they would just be a lot more work, changing entire body panels rather than sticking bits to the existing panels. OK, admittedly there are a few I have done where the chassis would have to be changed as well, but hey, anything you can create artistically you can build... eventually, with the exception of impossible shapes.

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep doing my own thing anyway, there are usually some people who like what I come up with, I seem to be getting very good at coming second recently, which is ideal for me, it means there are people that like my work, but I don't have to host anything.

At least you kept the background this time Neo, giving it a chance of being believable. If anyone is entering they and wishes to change the entire car and background then IMO you'd be quicker just posting a completely different pic!

Liam

sei03 said:
Im canny new to the forum (despite join date) I would like to have a go next time if its ok! when is next one
Of course it's OK for you to have a go (y) Next one will start on Friday afternoon, whoever wins this one will be hosting the next one.

Just keep an eye on this thread and i'll post a link to the next challenge.

bloomfieldliam said:
At least you kept the background this time Neo, giving it a chance of being believable. If anyone is entering they and wishes to change the entire car and background then IMO you'd be quicker just posting a completely different pic!

Liam

Well yes, I did keep the background, but did anyone notice that I made the building slightly curvy to match the curvy car.

Great, what git did that. Actually a draw wouldn't be too bad, because I'm fairly confident KoA would pick cinqy's, because it is more in keeping with his own chops, not that that's any guarantee.

sei03 said:
Im canny new to the forum (despite join date) I would like to have a go next time if its ok! when is next one

yp more the merrier :) its good fun :) new car pic nmomrally posted friday pm and you have till the following wed evening to make ya pic :) then you just upload it to the photoshop gallary in the photo gallery section. alot of people post progress pics also in the photoshop thread :) can chat about them as we do it. im glad i did as korang noticed a huge mistake in mine that somehow i missed doh lol

dam this is a close vote :)

Neofolis said:
Forgot to say, thanks to KoArAnG again, for hosting another fun challenge.
Sorry Corey, didn't notice this till now ... Thanx for that mate (y)

As for the Draw and who i vote for, i'm keeping it to myself for now :)

BTW im partial to American Style Jam filled doughnuts ;)

That's handy then, two likely winners neither of whom want to win, both for the same reasons. Looks like one of us will be disappointed.

Come on cinqy, where's you competitive spirit.

thefishdude said:
yep its nice to get a vote this is my 3rd entry but am most pleased with this vote as i really only had a few hours to mess with it. so one vote im well chuffed with and another guy said he put my ssecond :D i really liked what i done though. wonder who voted for me they have good taste :D

i voted for you...I thought it looked cool, and was good in the time you did it in...nice work (y) very envious wixh i could use photoshop like this (says the girl doing Photography Alevel which almost depends on photoshop skill :rolleyes: )

KoA, can you PM me with who you are going to vote for if it's a tie, because if it's me I might break my not voting rule and vote for cinqy. After all there are no rules against tactical voting.

Back