Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Vote for the one you think is the best chop.

• Neofolis

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • thefishdude

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Alex

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Joecinq

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • BIGLEE

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • cinqysxmk2

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Applesei

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i think it wouldn't hurt for both you guys to sort out a picture now just in case.

Just make sure it's a high res one. (y)

LOL... its back to a tie again :)

KoArAnG said:
Same system as usual,
Take a good look at all of the images, they can be clicked on to view the larger more detailed version, and Vote for the one you think is the Best Chop.

Vote lasts for just 24hours from now.

Good luck to all of you and well done. Nice job from all entrants.
I hope i haven't forgoten anything or anyone ;)

Here's the original for reference

I knew I had read that somewhere.

Neofolis said:
Talking of which, is there any reason that the vote needs to last longer than 24 hours, we always seem to want to get going with the next one early anyway.
:eek: :bang: LMAO :bang: I made a BOO BOO... 48hours is what it was sposed to say.... MY god, how many people actually read my stuff then ;)

joecinq said:
38 voters, high turnout this week.

24 hours is easily enough voting time then.
Yeah i recon we could get it finished within a day TBH... If we did do it like that then the Slower modders (no names mentioned) will have the extra time they need (for some reason ;) )

Actually the extra 24 hours probably wouldn't help a certain slower modder that much, because his wife is off work on Thursday evenings, so PC time would be limited to a degree anyway. It just seemed to make more sense to said modder.

cinqysxmk2 said:
Yeah, just incase I win... Will post it at 18.45...
(y) You'll win, i can't see it changing now mate so IMO you can post it now because Neo has a vote left and he says he's gonna vote for you and I still have my vote left so go for it cinqy...
Copy and paste the rules from the last challenge into the thread and just change the dates etc.

Back