Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - Tigra

Vote for the one you think is the best chop.

• Neofolis

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • thefishdude

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Alex

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Joecinq

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • BIGLEE

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • cinqysxmk2

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Applesei

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koa

Free dentistry available
Same system as usual,
Take a good look at all of the images, they can be clicked on to view the larger more detailed version, and Vote for the one you think is the Best Chop.

Vote lasts for just 24hours from now.

Good luck to all of you and well done. Nice job from all entrants.
I hope i haven't forgoten anything or anyone ;)

Here's the original for reference

Neofolis

thefishdude

Alex

Joecinq

BIGLEE

cinqysxmk2

Applesei

Oooh. I'm stuck. Are we supposed to vote according to skill with photoshop, technical vision or just the one we like the look of...? :confused:

KirstyTL said:
Oooh. I'm stuck. Are we supposed to vote according to skill with photoshop, technical vision or just the one we like the look of...? :confused:
This questions comes up every week Kirsty and it's still just as hard to answer. Probably a bit of everything really. But skill and overall looks and desirability of the car are probably the biggest factors.

bennyboy said:
How come I don't see your entry Mark? :confused:
i'm not allowed to enter mate, as i'm last weeks winner i have to host :(
Which means I pick the picture to mod and because of that it's possible for the host to cheat by using a car they have modded over a long period.
Not that i or anyone else here would :)

KoArAnG said:
i'm not allowed to enter mate, as i'm last weeks winner i have to host :(
Which means I pick the picture to mod and because of that it's possible for the host to cheat by using a car they have modded over a long period.
Not that i or anyone else here would :)

Of course I forgot about that! :shakehead Sorry! :eek:

Clear winner IMO of a realistic car that I would be seen in, well done Neo :)

Well done to all entrants though of course :)

If I were going to vote, I would vote for the one with the most attention to detail, like making sure the light source was right, etc., but that wouldn't apply if the mods were very minor, so I guess for me it would be a combination of photoshop skill and general artistic ability. If I couldn't decide at that point it would go to creative flare and then how much I like the overall appearance.

If I still hadn't decided by that point I think I would drink a bottle of Bailey's and then hit whichever button on the keyboard I found first.

For me appearance is important when creating the chop, but less important when voting, because it may be possible to create something that looks good with very little skill or effort, whereas other chops may be less desirable, but show a great deal of creativity and skill. To be honest that doesn't usually happen anyway, normally the better designs are also better done, but that's not always the case.

All irrelevant really, because everyone will still vote for their own reasons as it should be.

I think the whole purpose modding these cars is to create something that in reality someone could actually do if they owned that car.
So changing the whole shape to me is not what its about.

If for some sad reason i owned a Tigra like this one in the challenge. I would look for something that could be achieved by taking my car to a custom bodywork shop and saying, " here guys make my car look like this ".

Cheers for this weeks challenge koa. I like to see that everyone has different ways for voting, means that the vote is fairer.

I usually vote on the one that has used the most photoshop skill, or the one that has the most realistic mods. I prefer mods that could actually be done to the car, as it usually requires more creativity. BUT i don't always stick to this rule :D

Nice range of entrants this week, good luck all (y)

I voted for Koa last week since I thought it looked an awesome picture, this week for Neo since I actually like thec ar.

joecinq said:
Cheers for this weeks challenge koa. I like to see that everyone has different ways for voting, means that the vote is fairer.

I usually vote on the one that has used the most photoshop skill, or the one that has the most realistic mods. I prefer mods that could actually be done to the car, as it usually requires more creativity. BUT i don't always stick to this rule :D

Nice range of entrants this week, good luck all (y)
Thanx Joe, it's nice to be appreciated (y)

Back