Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

It's a public vote, I don't believe in secrets.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it's vote time boys and girls. Below are images of each mod, which can be clicked on to see them in full res.

Vote lasts for just 24hours from now and this time it's not a typo.
Well done to everyone who entered and thank you to anyone who takes the time to vote.

Original for reference, no you can't vote for this one.

Bushboy

thefishdude

Serin

Last edited:
i have no idea what you have done :confused:

but i have never seen it done like this before :p

but for mine you wanna put

[!!!URL=https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/600/6656SERIN_PSC.jpg]
6656SERIN_PSC.jpg
[/URL]

but witjout the BOLD RED exlamations marks :p

Last edited:
Good turnout, by the way, obviously it wasn't as popular for modding as I had thought it might be.

Even though I plan to vote for once this week, I'm not sure who to vote for.

i cant see why hardly anyone posted :confused:

this seemed like a prime car for moddification, and thatnks to that i was worried EVERYONE would go down the ricer route!

made me go that little bit further and make my own kit (y)

comeon! we need more entires in future challenges!

PS didnt the fishdude make another copy that didnt say "MX-5" on it ? :eek:

Last edited:
Neofolis said:

I can see a problem with it... This week my favourite is pete's, but i prefered someone elses and i voted for them, he may not talk to me :D In this situation would not of voted, and so this may influence other people's choices.

I think there are equal reasons for both private and public voting though. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. :eek:

serin said:
PS didnt the fishdude make another copy that didnt say "MX-5" on it ? :eek:

origannly i made it with mx5 on it lol by mistake but i cchanged it to mx7 and changed the pic so you shold be seeing mx7 on it :D

yeah i must admit neo the changes were to subtle. i deally i would o liked to changethe spolier but been busy last coupel of days so no time for it.

i still cant decied whows getting me vote

It's good that you changed it to MX7, but as the car is an RX-7, it probably wasn't worth the time. I also couldn't vote for yours with the yellow spoiler still showing through the window, but hey there is always next week.

joecinq said:
I can see a problem with it... This week my favourite is pete's, but i prefered someone elses and i voted for them, he may not talk to me :D In this situation would not of voted, and so this may influence other people's choices.

I think there are equal reasons for both private and public voting though. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. :eek:
Thats the way i see it too. A few people tell us who they vote for but some like to keep it to themselves and may not vote because of that.
But then a public vote may be good for the challenge, lets see eh :)

joecinq said:
This week my favourite is pete's, but i prefered someone elses and i voted for them

What?

The only possible problem with a public vote is if people are worried about what other people will think about them. Sort your ****ing lives out, it's an insignificant vote about car modding. If people are going to get upset with you about who you vote for **** them, it's them who needs to think about what is and isn't important. People should be voting for the cars, not for the people that did them and if people are upset that you didn't vote for them, it's tough ****, they should have done a mod more to your taste or be happy that their mod is to their own taste.

Neofolis said:
It's good that you changed it to MX7, but as the car is an RX-7, it probably wasn't worth the time. I also couldn't vote for yours with the yellow spoiler still showing through the window, but hey there is always next week.

thanx for the not worth the time thing, but now i must confess untll i read what you put i thought it was an MX7 i know that sounds stupid as title is rx7 but i did casue i had called it mx5 someone ponted out its a 7 so i just changed the 5 to a seven and thouhgt woo done it. so was mistake by me sorry

as for the spoiler infact i did do the spoiler and if you would like to compare it to the origianl you will see its changed how ever upon closer inspection i guess there is yellow tinge and i should of changed more still, but that is down to working to late into the night and not realising till you just said .dohhhhhhh

oh well i shold pay more attention i am allways making silly mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back