Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

It's a public vote, I don't believe in secrets.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said on many occasions yesterday KoA, the aggression was just the way things were coming out, I was still feeling quite happy and jovial and had a smile on my face while I was writing everything. If you refer to my posts on a few other threads yesterday you will note similar attitude, it wasn't anything to do with what other people were saying or doing it was just me enjoying being nasty, which I realise is also very childish, but it was fun.

All that said, I do feel quite strongly about secrets and honesty. We live in a world with far too many secrets and not enough honesty and I find it totally unacceptable, so anything I can do to decrease the former and increase the latter, however insignificant, I consider worth doing.

Whilst today I'm not in mean mode, I don't disagree with anything I said yesterday, but if I said it today I would probably be a little more tactful and a little less forthright. I do have a tendancy to upset people when I'm being very opinionated and I don't like upsetting people, but I do stand by my convictions.

By the way, I will be off out shortly and won't be home until quite late, so congratulations, to the eventual winner and I hope you choose something interesting for the next challenge.

I apologise if anything I said may have jeopardised the chances of a photoshop section, but I don't see why it should, people are allowed to disagree. As I said last night I have nothing against, KoA or Joe, I feel no animosity towards them whatsoever, nor have I ever, in fact I feel kindred to some degree, because of what we all do here. Please understand that when I disagree with people, whatever language I use, I am not upset or annoyed with them, I don't expect the whole world to agree with me. KoA, sorry if things played on your mind, you really shouldn't take this so seriously, although you do seem like a fairly caring and sensitive person, so it might take you a while to get used to my outbursts, but please be assured, that my outbursts are purely a product of a warped sense of humour and not the result of any ill feeling.

Well i just deleted a really long reply because i feel this thing is already blown out of proportion. I am not argueing just expressing my feelings towards the way Neo worded his posts. I don't react well to aggressive language when i feel some of it's aimed toward me, for a perfectly reasonable choice that i made.

I'm not under any contract here to enter a car each week for the poll, so i'm confused about the need for any of this :confused:

@ Neofolis ....
If i replied today in the same tone that you took with some of your posts yesterday then i'm sure an argument would arise, which makes me wonder how you feel that talking that way and explaining the next day is acceptable Neo.

Well rant over.... I have no bad feeling towards you Neo, i have always considered you a mate, and at least now you know how i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back