Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vote - RX-7

It's a public vote, I don't believe in secrets.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neofolis said:
What?

The only possible problem with a public vote is if people are worried about what other people will think about them. Sort your ****ing lives out, it's an insignificant vote about car modding. If people are going to get upset with you about who you vote for **** them, it's them who needs to think about what is and isn't important. People should be voting for the cars, not for the people that did them and if people are upset that you didn't vote for them, it's tough ****, they should have done a mod more to your taste or be happy that their mod is to their own taste.

Touched a nerve :p

That is MY opinion, its the way I think,and i know i am not the only one. I like the fact that there is no chance of vote rigging, but i honestly never saw that as a problem. Some people like the fact that the poll is secret.

No nerve touched, I'm just a little snappy tonight for some reason, not really sure why, because I feel quite jovial.

I still think the not voting, because of what someone else might think is school kid mentality and as it's a car forum, I just hoped that everyone would have grown out of that kind of thing.

A public poll can works both ways, some people will vote based on allegance, because a) they are extremely stupid and b) they don't want to upset people. On the other hand some people will vote for who they really think is the best chop, because they won't want other people thinking they have voted for other reasons.

Then there are the normal people who will just vote for their favourite chop, because that's what the ****ing poll is asking.

Yep, still snappy then.

Can I just say that I don't really care about all this allegiance stuffe.g Marks a mate & I don't vote for him every week. I think as I can't even use photoshop I think anyone who enters these comps is more talented than me &
I admire you all for doing it. I think I would miss this weekly poll if it stopped so all I can say really is keep up the good work chaps! (y)

The Negotiator said:
When did a car modding competition get so political?

I think it was somewhere between some people deciding not to enter their mods, because the vote is unimportant/the vote is not why we do it and people not wanting to vote because it's a public poll, which would suggest they think it is important to someone.

The Negotiator said:
I better keep out :)
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif
Thats why you are called the Negotiator then eh :D

It wasn't aimed just at you KoA. Joecinq expressed similar views about not entering the vote and also stated reasons against a public vote.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against either of you, but I do disagree with hidden voting. Secrets are only good for one thing, surprises. Privacy is only good for one thing, shagging.

Neofolis said:
No it can't be that, because I still feel quite happy and jovial, I'm just exceptionally willing to jump down anyone's throat. Very strange, so anyone else want some.

Don't be afraid to unleash the Neo fury!!

Liam

Neofolis said:
Secrets are only good for one thing, surprises. Privacy is only good for one thing, shagging.

Hehe i like your thinking!!! Thats gone in my sig!!! (y)

The point is that it's not supposed to be taken seriously, so what does it matter who anyone votes for or who wins. I don't care if someone wants to rig it so they win, if they want to host the next challenge that much, good luck to them.

Well if the voting isn't so important, why all the attitude and aggressive language aimed towards those that chose not to enter or vote then ?

I'm havin a bad day today, and this has been playing on my mind, i have held back any OTT response towards the suggestion that we are childish.

Quite frankly all this is gonna do is jeapordize our chances of getting a dedicated photoshop section. So lets have less of the attitude and suggested bad language and more :peace:

We all have the right to make choices, and if you don't like them then fair enough, but there's no need for this ! (n) :sucks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back