• BIGLEE

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • bushboy

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • serin

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here it is folks, vote for your favourite :)

original -

6656forfourpsc.jpg

Neofolis-

67730_Smart_12.jpg

Koarang-

5300smartarsefinal.jpg

BIGLEE-

8378bigleepsc.jpg

bushboy-

2007forfourpsc2.jpg

serin-

6656serin_smartpsc.jpg

Have you looked at the edges, they're either blurred or jagged, there is so much work still needed to finish it properly. I suppose there will be people who won't look in as much detail as I have, having spent so much time with it, but equally my eyesight is crap, so if I can see it, other people should.

Edit: And please no more SMART puns.

Nice moto Koarang, doesn't need the canopy skylight sunroof though ... think this is a great idea doing cars up on photoshop. Been looking at the previous comps and i think its all in the taking part. Neo yours is good, liked the audi but you need to lighten up cause you do good jobs. I feel you are a bit pesimistic when you enter the comp :( but like you said its down to taste. Anyways top effort everyone :)

Strange, I'm very optimistic about most things, but I also consider myself a realist and I can tell when mine have been rushed and when they haven't, so I assume other people can tell.

Cheers MrStilo (y)

I know what you mean about the sky window, i was totally unsure about including it but i got bored and you know what happened next.

Ah well... it's one thing i don't regret on my own car at least :)

I think in fairness we should if cinqmeister wants.

So it's up to you mate ?

I have to say though, it's very difficult keeping up with who's done what, and thats why the final entries should be in the photoshop gallery.
That way the host only has to look in one place and not be uncertain which picture is being entered.

I couldnt find cinqs in the actual thread :eek: was his post deleted?

I dont really have the luxury of space in my gallery (havent donated), it would be alot easier if every one uploads to the gallery before the comp vote starts :)

joecinq said:

I dont really have the luxury of space in my gallery (havent donated), it would be alot easier if every one uploads to the gallery before the comp vote starts :)
Once again i'll second that, I think it's been going long enough now to not restart it, and it will make the next challenge run late if that happens..

Cinqmeister has my sympathy, because he may not have known about the final entry posting rules and because I overlooked his entry in one of my posts, but I would be hopeful that he would not want to restart the vote on this occasion.

On a different note, I have 5 votes, woohoo, I'm second.

joecinq said:
it was uppsetting to the member that was being squashed, they reported it, and it was removed, its against forum rules to upset other members :( the member involved has lost many of his kind in road accidents so it is understandable that they would be very upset :(

dave said:
it was uppsetting to the member that was being squashed, they reported it, and it was removed, its against forum rules to upset other members :( the member involved has lost many of his kind in road accidents so it is understandable that they would be very upset :(
LOL... i came on here tonight to suggest just that.
I thought maybe the content was slightly controversial, but i didn't expect it to be because of the rabbit :D

Back