• sei03

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BIGLEE

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Neofolis

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I certainly don't do it for the votes, but on the other hand it's nice to know that people appreciate what you have done. I would just prefer for everyone to get at least one vote each week, but the more entries there are the less chance there is of that happening.

I'm not suggesting that we change anything, but I noticed on the digimods mini challenges, they often vote using points systems, where everyone votes for first, second and third. I know some people mention in topic replies who their, first second and third are, but I think as a voting method it's nice, because there is more chance that everyone will at least get some points.

Neofolis said:
Yeah, I certainly don't do it for the votes, but on the other hand it's nice to know that people appreciate what you have done. I would just prefer for everyone to get at least one vote each week, but the more entries there are the less chance there is of that happening.

I'm not suggesting that we change anything, but I noticed on the digimods mini challenges, they often vote using points systems, where everyone votes for first, second and third. I know some people mention in topic replies who their, first second and third are, but I think as a voting method it's nice, because there is more chance that everyone will at least get some points.
I put that very same point forward to Ben last night Neo with backing from Joe, so we are hoping for some kind of result on that matter.

Neofolis said:
On the other hand it's a little crap if you still get 0 points.
lol yeah i suppose it would be even worse if you still end up with zilch
haha.gif
sorry didn't mean to laugh
haha.gif

congratulations neo :)

Get the next chop up as soon as possible :D

Are we going to do a 24 hour vote this week? I will probably be able to get a chop done either way though (starting monday PM).

OK, I guess it is beyond reasonable doubt now, unless KoArAnG has ten mates about.

I've just gotta have a spot of lunch, then I will sort the next challenge out as soon as I can afterwards.

I didn't particularly want to win, but I'm pleased that people liked what I did and hopefully I can provide a car for the next challenge that will inspire everyone else to come up with creations that people enjoy viewing.

Neofolis said:
OK, I guess it is beyond reasonable doubt now, unless KoArAnG has ten mates about.

I've just gotta have a spot of lunch, then I will sort the next challenge out as soon as I can afterwards.

I didn't particularly want to win, but I'm pleased that people liked what I did and hopefully I can provide a car for the next challenge that will inspire everyone else to come up with creations that people enjoy viewing.
Nah, i'm far too wicked to have friends
haha.gif

Back