Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BIGLEE

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Neofolis

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr_Pepper said:
For me KoaRang is second...its great but as a 3 door the door looks a bit wrong (small?) maybe it's just me!
Yeah i did consider extending the door, it played on my mind for quite a while, but i figured that it was supposed to be a four door converted specifically for racing and the rear door was removed to alow the side air intake.
I supose it can be looked at in many different ways, but my plan is usually to achieve something that could easily be done at a good body shop, and extending the door for a car used purely for racing would be pointless.
Thanx for the comments Dr Pepper (y) It's always good to hear what people look at and it's also nice to see a voter looking so closely at the work ;)

Dr_Pepper said:
I've voted for the Fishdude because of all the cars it's actually the only one I would ever be seen dead in I think!

wooo you rock :D lol thanks for the vote

i like to make cars that could easily be a part of the official range. so mine will allways be the less is more approach :) wich seems to get some votes :d so i am happy.

i think neos is superb this week and i also think a special mention should go to bushboy for a completly original look. not sure if it is what you were aiming for but it looks exacly like computer game screen shot. really different idea (y)

Dr_Pepper said:
I've voted for the Fishdude because of all the cars it's actually the only one I would ever be seen dead in I think!

What about the lilac lexus express! :D

I went for the fishdude cos of the rover SD1 back end!!! (y)

thefishdude said:
wooo you rock :D lol thanks for the vote

i like to make cars that could easily be a part of the official range. so mine will allways be the less is more approach :) wich seems to get some votes :d so i am happy.

i think neos is superb this week and i also think a special mention should go to bushboy for a completly original look. not sure if it is what you were aiming for but it looks exacly like computer game screen shot. really different idea (y)

Yeah, I thought that about Bushboy's, a definite driving game appearance. I don't know if it's the background or what.

sei03 said:
Doesnt look like either of us need to worry about it this week any way. Still waiting for the gay scene to vote for my car.

ianstilo will be on later ;)

Don't let the votes discourage you. They do not reflect time,effort or skill, so just keep trying.

joecinq said:
Don't let the votes discourage you. They do not reflect time,effort or skill, so just keep trying.

Nah i dont bother me really mate, althought it wud be nice to get a vote lol! not gonna stop me joining in next ones, tis loadsa fun.

Yeah I got no votes on the first challenge, which I actually found slightly disheartening, but it made me put a lot more effort into the following challenge.

OK, I've come to terms with the fact that I may win or at least the fact that whether I do or not is beyond my control. I'm not entirely sure why I'm so opposed to the idea really. I don't ideally want to host or think of a car, etc., but I'm sure it's not that much of an ordeal. Actually I'm mainly trying to cope with the shock of the current state of the poll.

Back