Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KoArAnG said:
When i vote, i look for these things probably in this order :

Overall image and impact of the car

Quality of the photoshop skills

Imagination

And i think it helps if the car is something that I wouldn't mind driving myself..

Photoshop skills, oh dear, no wonder I don't usually do very well and as for that last one, most of mine wouldn't be drivable.

I don't vote, but if I did, I'd be looking mainly for realism, which is kind of ironic as it is something that is always missing from mine, but I'll keep striving, it's rather difficult when you are naturally as artisitc as a stick.

Neofolis said:
Photoshop skills, oh dear, no wonder I don't usually do very well and as for that last one, most of mine wouldn't be drivable.

I don't vote, but if I did, I'd be looking mainly for realism, which is kind of ironic as it is something that is always missing from mine, but I'll keep striving, it's rather difficult when you are naturally as artisitc as a stick.
LMAO :D

joecinq said:
Should have only put the vote up for 2 days :bang:

What is the car going to be koa, or is it a secret? ;)
I have quite few in mind at the moment...i think it will be a good challenge, whichever one i go for ;) Thats IF i win..

Well you are currently 17 votes ahead and over 25 people have voted. If you look at the number of votes for previous challenges, even if you ignore the current trend of voting, the chances of you not winning are probably less than the chances of the world ending tonight. In fact if anyone else does win, I'm sure there will be major claims about vote rigging.

OK, I'm off now to sign in under each of my other 50 aliases.

KoArAnG said:
hmmm, i may start a thread for next weeks challenge then if thats what you guys would like, that way you all get some extra time ?

Fine with me, the vote will still be open and i think its highly unlikey anyone is going to overtake you now. Plus, i got far too much time on my hands :)

KoArAnG said:
So far since the FF Challenge was restarted I make the winners as follows.

: Johnnyboy
: KoArAnG
: luke1985
: joecinq
: ???????

Liam:D

bloomfieldliam said:

Liam:D
hehe...thanx...
I didn't wanna write it myself, im gonna look a right plonker if someone overtakes me though:eek:

Back