• Neofolis

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • serin

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Wimmy's son

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some very nice designs this week, vote for the car that you like the best please :)

Original-

audia3photoshopchallenge7tt7at.jpg

Alex22's

2309alex22sa30lm.jpg

Koarang's

5300koarangsa3snow5wy.jpg

Luke1985's

7848luke1985sa34ky.jpg

Neofolis's

6773neofolissa30kj.jpg

Serin's

6659serinsa31nj.jpg

Wimmys Son's one

663wimmysson5wk.jpg

Good luck to all entrants,

Last edited by a moderator:
Neofolis said:
KoArAnG, now do you see what I mean about walking it.
:eek: WOW... thanx for the votes so far everyone.. it's not over till the fat lady sings though Neofolis.
Where does that Fat lady saying come from ? Must be something to do with some big bird having an awfull voice and everyone leaves the room :)

We talked about the voting criteria before, I prefer to vote for the one that took the most skill...but everyone has their own opinion of what they like.

So we just say, vote on the one you like the best (y)

When i vote, i look for these things probably in this order :

Overall image and impact of the car

Quality of the photoshop skills

Imagination

And i think it helps if the car is something that I wouldn't mind driving myself..

Just an idea here, but for future modding challenges, in order to prevent the Boss from stepping in and to save some space on the forum, we should maybe keep our pictures to a maximum size of 1024x768 and post our final entries into the photoshop gallery.
In order to make life easier for the host they should be named after the latest challenge.. for example, if it was this week I would name it

"KoArAnGs A3 PSC"

PSC= photoshop challenge.

Then when the poll is put up the medium sized pictures could be linked to the larger images ( if this is possible ? ), this way voters will still be able to see the intricate details on the photoshops if they want.

Just a suggestion... post your comments ;)
Thanx again for the votes peeps, I can't believe how well it's done (y)

BTW... Thanx Ben (y)

No not at all. Feel free to upload as large as you want, but put then in the gallery in the Photoshop section (it should be available in your drop down on upload)

They are automatically resized if they're too big, but also give you a medium version, which you can post on a thread, but link it to the large version should you so wish.

I had to resize as i'm viewing on a 1024x768 latop and couldn't see them properly!

ben said:
No not at all. Feel free to upload as large as you want, but put then in the gallery in the Photoshop section (it should be available in your drop down on upload)

They are automatically resized if they're too big, but also give you a medium version, which you can post on a thread, but link it to the large version should you so wish.

I had to resize as i'm viewing on a 1024x768 latop and couldn't see them properly!
Thats cool :)
Im on 1024 res too, as i use my pc on my Tele so the other images were waaay to big..

Right so if we just put our final entries straight into the photoshop gallery no matter what size and name them appropriately, it's gonna make everyones life easier. lol..im not trying to take control here, im just having a very rare moment of inspiration :eek:

Back