What Are You Listening To ?

Currently reading:
What Are You Listening To ?

Your grand dad says. 'Listen to some James Brown, Marvin's Gaye and Parliament. Suckkkaaaa'.

Time to re-new your musical rootees. Been listening to mostly Jass soul and Funk. With a bit of fusion thrown in there. All on tape or 33³ on my gramophone in the abode. Or Jass FM on digital in the Cactus on the move.

Check out the rock music piano arrangements by Alexandra Kuznetsova, aka Gamazda.

Here's Nothing Else Matters to be going on with.

I have a Macallister multi tool. DREADFUL thing!! The starter string has gone and I cannot find out how to get the centrifugal clutch drom off. I am hoping that someone may have done this before?? There appears to be a srew in the end of the crankshaft but the slot seems to be VERY VERY shallow and hexagonal. I have tried every size of torx and none will grip. I am now considering trying to dril some holes in the screw heas so I can create a slot. Failing this I thing its going to be a case of cutting the drum off to get at the entre fixing and then buying a new clutch drum. I am beginning to think the carazy B's used a shear bolt to fix the clutch to the crank. I dont want to be defeated as itsa four in one multi tool. Although it was gifted to me I find it useful and a new one would be several hundreds even a second hand job. Will try and get a meaningful photo.

I have a Macallister multi tool. DREADFUL thing!! The starter string has gone and I cannot find out how to get the centrifugal clutch drom off. I am hoping that someone may have done this before?? There appears to be a srew in the end of the crankshaft but the slot seems to be VERY VERY shallow and hexagonal. I have tried every size of torx and none will grip. I am now considering trying to dril some holes in the screw heas so I can create a slot. Failing this I thing its going to be a case of cutting the drum off to get at the entre fixing and then buying a new clutch drum. I am beginning to think the carazy B's used a shear bolt to fix the clutch to the crank. I dont want to be defeated as itsa four in one multi tool. Although it was gifted to me I find it useful and a new one would be several hundreds even a second hand job. Will try and get a meaningful photo.
I have issues like this where posts appear in an unexpected thread..

Leisure Lounge I am guessing?

What tune is your multitool playing?
Personally, anything by Coldplay sounds like the whine of a tile cutter

What tune is your multitool playing?
Personally, anything by Coldplay sounds like the whine of a tile cutter
OK I just realised its not really the right place..... If the bloody thing would go it might make a sound and I might be able to compare it to a tune.....

I have issues like this where posts appear in an unexpected thread..

Leisure Lounge I am guessing?
Its all the forums fault, I wanted it to go in Leisure lounge and it puts in here without my permission. I put it down to the forums increasing age and size!

PS Sorry.

Back