so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

Currently reading:
so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

Why am i so intrigued lol. It just sounds like caffein to me lol. I spose it could be like caffein to some degree an over dose of that can give you a heart attack.

i just wrote a lengthy more informed reply after research and my comp died lol. Long story short it is ver close to MDMA but not enough to actually create the same chemicals which are nececary to excite dopamine in my brain so i would be enclined to give it a miss. Taking a chemical like that would leave you wanting more than it could offer.

i just wrote a lengthy more informed reply after research and my comp died lol. Long story short it is ver close to MDMA but not enough to actually create the same chemicals which are nececary to excite dopamine in my brain so i would be enclined to give it a miss. Taking a chemical like that would leave you wanting more than it could offer.

yet you know you'll try it :p

you already said that :confused: 21 Minutes Ago

What's up Stu, you managed to get hold of some and it's had the effect of making you keep reposting?

Step..........away..........from...........the............keyboard

:p

Man them drugs are good lol. I dont think mobile phones have quite got the hang of the internet yet. Its like when you get a milion texts from the same person saying the same thing, i hope that they dont count ghost posts as part of my usage

I'm no spoilsport but bearing in mind youngsters under the age of consent can access this site is it appropriate to be saying how "good" it is (in anyones opinion) or should I just STFU + mind my own business? :eek:

Personl opinion is all drugs that are used purely for recreation are for losers.... I await the spam / flaming...:(

I'm no spoilsport but bearing in mind youngsters under the age of consent can access this site is it appropriate to be saying how "good" it is (in anyones opinion) or should I just STFU + mind my own business? :eek:

Personl opinion is all drugs that are used purely for recreation are for losers.... I await the spam / flaming...:(

them youngsters who are going to try these things will do no matter what is posted on here on told to them any other way, don't the original post balance out the ones where people say how good it is?

with most drugs the youngsters compare it to alcohol and because the drugs they try kill less people than alcohol which is legal they say their drug is better. So if we make alcohol a Class A drug problem solved

them youngsters who are going to try these things will do no matter what is posted on here on told to them any other way, don't the original post balance out the ones where people say how good it is?

with most drugs the youngsters compare it to alcohol and because the drugs they try kill less people than alcohol which is legal they say their drug is better. So if we make alcohol a Class A drug problem solved
The difference is that it's widely proven over thousands of years that occasional and sensible consumption of alcohol has little or no effect unlike some drug concocted in a backyard lab which we don't know the effects of.

All good points dave so we should legalise the lot & gain the benefit of Tax income same as the Government do with fags & booze I guess?

The difference is that it's widely proven over thousands of years that occasional and sensible consumption of alcohol has little or no effect unlike some drug concocted in a backyard lab which we don't know the effects of.
You could say the same about a lot of drugs though.

The occasional and sensible consumption of cocaine isn't likely to cause anyone any problems. Of course, abuse it and you can become addicted, but then ... you can to alcohol too...

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but i think worrying about kids reading about it on a Fiat Forum is a bit over the top. What about in the playground how are you going to stop the subject arising there. Children often have an immature mentality and will be more likely to be intrigued by seeing it so widely reported in the news or the lectures that they will no doubt be getting at school over the next few days.

Well said ben. Taking most drugs in moderation are no more likely to do harm than Alcohol.
The main issue is that negating Cannabis, Ecstasy and LSD drugs are more addictive so therefore often end up being consumed more regularly than Alcohol.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but i think worrying about kids reading about it on a Fiat Forum is a bit over the top. What about in the playground how are you going to stop the subject arising there. Children often have an immature mentality and will be more likely to be intrigued by seeing it so widely reported in the news or the lectures that they will no doubt be getting at school over the next few days.

Well said ben. Taking most drugs in moderation are no more likely to do harm than Alcohol.
The main issue is that negating Cannabis, Ecstasy and LSD drugs are more addictive so therefore often end up being consumed more regularly than Alcohol.
Rubbish! No one dies from their first sip of Frosty Jacks in a park because it's been cut with poison.

Back