so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

Currently reading:
so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

cocaine, crack...where is all the money coming from....how many hundreds, no thousands, no tens of thousands......no lets be honest here MILLIONS of lives are affected by drugs. Proportionally not that many people have died from drugs compared to other things (war?) but how many kids/families live in poverty and misery due to drugs while the dealers live lavish (illegal) lives.

Recreational drugs may have a place in society, but hard drugs do not now matter how much you try and justify them after all its not just you that is being affected by them.

But T we are trying to talk about the substances in their purest form and negating there addictive nature. What you just described could be said for Alcoholics there are thousands of them too. It is obvious that you cant legalise Crack or Heroin because in real terms it is thousands of times more addictive than Alcohol. I also believe that you couldnt legalise LSD as that drug is insane, it is by far the most powerful thing you can ever do in your life. I think that LSD and MDMA have a place in the medical world for lessening the effect of Severe Autism by stimulating mirror cells, masking cluster head aches and such like.

But T we are trying to talk about the substances in their purest form and negating there addictive nature. What you just described could be said for Alcoholics there are thousands of them too. It is obvious that you cant legalise Crack or Heroin because in real terms it is thousands of times more addictive than Alcohol. I also believe that you couldnt legalise LSD as that drug is insane, it is by far the most powerful thing you can ever do in your life. I think that LSD and MDMA have a place in the medical world for lessening the effect of Severe Autism by stimulating mirror cells, masking cluster head aches and such like.
That's like saying that everyone should be able to have a gun because guns and bullets themselves don't kill people.

The difference being is that a Doctor prescribes drugs of a known quantity, constitution and purity.

So what you're saying is that we should all refine our coke back to base and smoke it instead of snorting?

:D

That's like saying that everyone should be able to have a gun because guns and bullets themselves don't kill people.

We should.

American people are allowed them and look how stupid they are :(. It's not fair I want to legally own a Desert eagle :devil:.

As for fertilizer It will be just as bad as huffing freon no doubt all OK for a while and then boom death.

Back