so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

Currently reading:
so you're dumb enough to knowingly take plant fertilizer as a drug...

i rekon you'd need a sh!t load to die, or it could just depend on the person, i know it smells horrific though
Ha! So you managed to smell some whilst sniffing it then!

My mates had it and said he was off his face and thought he was gods gift to all women and couldn't stop talking... sounds funny, but he said he would never do it again.

I certainly won't be trying it. Rather drink.

Ha! So you managed to smell some whilst sniffing it then!

My mates had it and said he was off his face and thought he was gods gift to all women and couldn't stop talking... sounds funny, but he said he would never do it again.

I certainly won't be trying it. Rather drink.

yeah you can smell it a mile off, tbh i'd rather bomb it (wrap it in a skin and swallow it with some drink)

i've only ever had it with drink, it's like coke but like pills too, (or so i've heard) hard to explain..

Round here it's known as "bubble" dunno why. If your out in a club/bar/pub if you want to find someone who's got any you say, "Are you bubblin' tonight?"

Never done it myself, just not one of those drugs I would want to try. A friend has done it, and he says it's similar to being on E or Coke.

A lad died recently after a night out round here and the paper said it was becuase of bubble, when it was natural causes, so the family are currently thinking about taking the paper to the cleaners...

i think someblodies friend is lying, how can it be like coke and E. They are very different drugs with very different effects.
Ahh fook it sumbody send me some im intreagued lol.

i think someblodies friend is lying, how can it be like coke and E. They are very different drugs with very different effects.
Ahh fook it sumbody send me some im intreagued lol.
Stu, not everyone who has taken this has probably tried both Coke and E, they have probably had one or the other! :p Most likley E, I can't see teenagers affording Coke tbh! and everyone has different reactions to things. :)

i'm two places up in the traffic tomorrow, although having at least two less people to say "would you like to go supersize, sir" could be seen as either a blessing or curse...... we have not lost a cure for cancer here, dumb and dumber here have succumbed to darwins theory, and proven they are too thick to continue living on the planet.

:ROFLMAO: nice sarcasm Jai(y)

Stu, not everyone who has taken this has probably tried both Coke and E, they have probably had one or the other! :p Most likley E, I can't see teenagers affording Coke tbh! and everyone has different reactions to things. :)

In the sense of the effect it has most drugs will be the same for everybody in terms of buzz, up or down etc etc. Some it will be more intense than others and you can experience differences in the conscious effects.

Somebody give me a proper synopsis on the effects please.

ermm, for me..

you can't stop, not for a second, you feel like you have to be moving around ALL the time, when i was standing up i had to keep bouncing from one foot to another, i felt like whatever was going on at the time wouldnt bother me in the slightest, you just feel 'content' with everything, there's more to it but its truely hard to explain

Back