Shameless plug for charity

Currently reading:
Shameless plug for charity

Hi all, I'm taking part in this years London to south coast off road bike ride this saturday and was hoping to fish for some sponsorship. It's in aid of the british heart foundation and is 75miles of off road riding finishing on brighton sea front.

any donations small or large would be gratefully received.
http://original.justgiving.com/stephendowns

Thanks in advance (y)

If this thread is deemed to break any forum rules then please notify me as I couldn't find anything relevant in the t's & t's

I finished this yesterday and crossed the line in brighton at 5pm.
I left london at 8am and stopped a few times a long the way for refreshments. This was the most challenging and exhausting event I have ever done.

I'd just like to thank all of you who have sponsored me as it kept me going after hitting a few "walls" on the way.
I fell off 30miles in and bent my finger back (saw my finger nail touch the back of my hand!) but an x-ray today showed no broken bones and the swelling has gone down a touch.

Again, thank you so much to those who sponsored me I nearly had a man cry when I saw the finish line but I pulled off the old "I've something in my eye" trick. Think it worked.

(y)

Kind Regards
Steve

ps the link below still works should anyone still want to bump up my total. Thank you

Last edited:
Back