motorway cops

Currently reading:
motorway cops

Think you saw that on Tomorrows world sadly health and safety put a stop to that idea me thinks and it was tear gas rather then KO gas (what would amnesty international say) :eek:

Really?
OK then. So, on either side of police cars we mount harpoons with built-in tear gas.
Same with police helecopters - load them with missiles filled with tear gas.

And when these morons are caught, it is about time all their posessions were taken into account to pay off the costs incurred catching them. If these people have family, they can be moved into a small caravan at the nearest pikey park.

Really?
And when these morons are caught, it is about time all their posessions were taken into account to pay off the costs incurred catching them. If these people have family, they can be moved into a small caravan at the nearest pikey park.

they should sell off items to pay for damages, rather than get them paying off 1 quid a week, however i dont see why faimily should be made pay for them, jesus if that was the case i would be homeless :eek:

they should sell off items to pay for damages, rather than get them paying off 1 quid a week, however i dont see why faimily should be made pay for them, jesus if that was the case i would be homeless :eek:

Trouble is, do they have anything of value? - shell suits, cheap tacky jewellery etc.
Everything in the house they would claim is family stuff - although I suppose you could take their 50" plasma & give them a tacky portable to watch stuff on, do the same with the hi-fi etc.

Back