motorway cops

Currently reading:
motorway cops

the woman with her kids just loose in the van :eek:
one baby in the back barely strapped into an unsecured baby carrier.
surrounded by shopping and a pushchair.
i mean WTF is she thinking????

seems pretty normal round this way.

at least she had some padding round them, the shopping and push chair would of offered high level of protection.

Policeman explains to man how to pull into lane 1 from hard shoulder safely... "build up your speed to 50mph in the hard shoulder, give a long enough right signal, then pull into a big enough gap".
The bloke builds his speed up for a couple of seconds then pulls into lane 1 right in front of a lorry, causing a second lorry to nearly slam into the back nearly causing a huge crash.
:D

not wachin cause im watchin night rider
this pisses me off since if its a transet or any other kind it will not be insured for social and domestic

They might be - I had my Citreon C15 and the Scudo under commercial insurance, could use them for social domestic and pleasure, only thing I couldn't do was sleep in them or use them in conjunction with the motor trade.

Policeman explains to man how to pull into lane 1 from hard shoulder safely... "build up your speed to 50mph in the hard shoulder, give a long enough right signal, then pull into a big enough gap".
The bloke builds his speed up for a couple of seconds then pulls into lane 1 right in front of a lorry, causing a second lorry to nearly slam into the back nearly causing a huge crash.
:D

And 15 years' experience - supposedly
I'll bet that idiot has seen no end of smashes in his rear view mirror.
I really felt for the coppers who had to knock on the door & tell the woman her lad was brown bread - talk about the long walk.

Best one I saw tonight on the police progs, black bloke in an 08 plate motor. He's pulled for driving on the motorway with just a provisional & no experienced driver with him, he's asking passers-by to help - Yeah, give me the keys mate, I'll take it for a spin :D
And as the car is being pulled onto the tow truck - you can't take the car, it's insured & taxed etc so it can be on the road - does the guy not read his policy? provo driver on the roads without an experienced driver or L plates - basically means he's got no insurance.
What a moron.

My youngest reckons the police should confiscate those good cars & use them in high speed chases as crash cars to force criminals off the roads instead of smashing up the good police cars.

Last edited:
I think the Spaniards do something to that effect

And why not?
All these idiots who take these risks will soon realise.
Saw one on a prog the other week, the guy was disqual & still driving his huge 4x4 beemer, looked fairly new as well - it'd be the best wake up call for these morons.

Watcvhing another police prog tonight, they went after a bloke for unpaid fines of nearly £500, pulled him out of the pub & he was getting larey with the police. Ended up in court next day & had to pay fines of almost £1000 at £80 per week.

No, you take the chap round to his house & confiscate goods to the value. That new 50" plasma telly is now 2nd hand so only worth £100, we'll have the computer & hi fi as well as the car, that should just about cover the fine, thanks, bye.
It's about time the criminals stopped getting things their own way

Best one I saw tonight on the police progs, black bloke in an 08 plate motor. He's pulled for driving on the motorway with just a provisional & no experienced driver with him...

West Mids Police! (y)
That one took place just yards from our depot, just off J6
Also enjoyed the white van chase through Walsall and Aldridge - the guy even went by the Fiat dealership, just to keep it topical!
It makes it so much more entertaining when you know the roads, tho the real message is just how many nutters are out there!

Last edited:
The bloke builds his speed up for a couple of seconds then pulls into lane 1 right in front of a lorry, causing a second lorry to nearly slam into the back nearly causing a huge crash.:D
Before the advent of Pass+, I used to take pupils on Motorway lessons after they'd passed - obviously.

One of the things we'd do would be to stop on the hard shoulder, get the pupil out on the passenger side and then walk a short distance to the emergency phone and get him/her to speak to the operator after explaining what we were doing. There were no objections from the person on the other end of the phone and the pupils gained experience they otherwise wouldn't get until they were on their own in sleet, snow and darkness during a real breakdown.

This was all well and good until one day a Police car stopped to ask if we were alright; and then pointed out what I hadn't thought about. It's illegal to stop on a Motorway except in an emergency. So from then on I could only tell
pupils how to re-join a Motorway instead of showing them.

The guy on the programme had been, supposedly, for 15 years but even after
being told 3 times how to do it correctly still almost caused a crash. Maybe if he'd been shown how to do it correctly after he'd passed his test he wouldn't have had such a near miss.

Maybe if he'd been shown how to do it correctly after he'd passed his test he wouldn't have had such a near miss.

The guy was a moron, 6 in a 5 seater, baby not belted in properly & he really didn't want to know.
Best thing that the police could have done for him was to let him sniff their pepper spray - but I suspect they can't do that as it probably involves 15 hours of paperwork.
Maybe if these idiots were taken off the road & forced to retake the test at their own expense.

When I watch all the police progs I cannot help but be saddened by the number of police cars smashed up trying to stop these idiots and the punishment in no-way pays for or fits the crimes.
The military have small missiles they can fire from helicopters miles away that can hit a target with amazing precision - why not load some of these onto police helicopters? They don't need all the explosives in them, just a bit of sleepy-bye potion. The force of the rocket entering the car & mild sedative effects should be enough to catch criminals without the major damage to police cars - but the copter does need to be careful where they hit the cars.
Police cars could hang right back so the criminals will slow a bit - making them an easier target.

Back