Guns N Roses

Currently reading:
Guns N Roses

Guns N Roses what you reckon?

• Total voters
having a discussion with Geoff at work about Guns N Roses

I reckon they are a whiny band and i think there are much better bands out there and plus i personally dont like Axel after the metallica tour incident.

Geoff thinks they are ace so what do you think :chin:

It might be Axel himself to why i dont like these so much, cos i cant stand the guy so this could be clouding my judgement on the band but i doubt it...

Oh and i showed geoff the link on here and he said

Geoff said:
What do you expect from a load of geeks LOL … they probably like Steps

You want to side with a guy like that :eek:

im listening to GnR now, you have reminded me what a great band they where

i snapped appetite for destruction in the cd player :( , so will have to settle for there greatest hits :D

they did one good album with a classic song then unfortunately the hype went to the tosser who fronts the bands head and lets face it anyone who writes a song called "get in the ring" and then walks away from vince neil and then has the cheek to say he "bottled" it lost any respect anyone should have had for him a long time ago

They were 'ok'. I agree with Steve - A.F.D. was one of the best 'new' rock albums when it came out. - Compared to Bon Jovi's 'pop rock' (whick is ok in small measures).

...but GNR were never going to last and be an 'Iron Maiden', or even 'Steps' lol.

(ask him if he has a 'Steps' album Sammiboo, oh and what he drives!) :)

nowt wrong with Steps (y) a bit hard core for me!
always preferred something a bit more easy listening myself

I know when i was at college, when moshers were about there, and some of my class mates "liked" them but i know it was more of being with the in crowd, one of my mates liked slipknot :yuck: when everyone else did then when a few didnt like them she decided she didnt lol. but i much prefer metallica.

What did it for me was when metallica and GnR were playing a gig and one of the guitarists from met arm had set on fire, cos of the pyrotechnics (sp) and had to be rushed to hospital so metallica had to come off stage, so they wanted GnR to "save" the show and still play but (IMO) cos Axel thought he was being upstaged he threw a wobbler trashed the stage and said it was because his throat was sore... WTF!!!! :eek:

A guy like that deserves no respect IMO!

i went to see metallica that year james hetfield was wearing a long sleeved shirt :) and i was gonna go see Zakk wylde ozzy osbournes old guitarist now front the black label society supposedly a hard drinking hard rocking band who cancelled bradford cos "he wanted to rest his voice" ****** aint it :bang:

Back