Guns N Roses

Currently reading:
Guns N Roses

Guns N Roses what you reckon?

• Total voters
Thank god there was no reply!

I have some right weirdos to call which mean at times it's hard to keep a straight face, one from today (I have better but longer):

"Hi can I speak to Tom please?"
"speaking"
"Hi Tom, I am working for.........and have your details infront of me and wondered if you were still interested in a career in the motor industry?"
"i have a job"
"oh ok fine, is that in the motor industry or otherwise"
"otherwise"
"ok thanks, what i will do then is remove you from the database so you stop getting calls like this about apprenticeships, is that ok?"
"no"
"oh, why not? You don't want to waste your time and we don't want to waste ours"
"i know but you know, i like the calls"
"but you don't want an apprenticeship?"
"i might"
I went to tell him what apprenticeship we had in his area, he said "nah mate i have a job i said" so I repeated all the above, started to physically laugh, as did all my colleagues, that the guy wouldn't let me take him off the database since he "likes the calls".

I won't tell you about the mum of one of them (I assume) engaged in sex when she answered... or the little girl who i had to get a forwarding number for the previous owner of the phone, who "told her mum on me" and hence received 90 seconds of abuse....or the guy like the situation above but used swear words and wouldn't be removed for literally no reasons except "i tell you lot to **** off".

Yesterday I had an Italian boy who was working on a cinq he had bought, so i told him to come on FF, he hasn't :(

Sorry sammi!

Edit: forgot to say, i usually ask if Christophers prefer chris etc. so would i have asked clitous if they prefer clit? So glad i didn't have to go there! Also me and my friend siobhan swapped names yesterday, after 5 calls, neither of us got weird "whats?" when we stated that I was siobhan and she was Paul....

Back