Bloody Smarts

Currently reading:
Bloody Smarts

captain_swing

Is it just me or do those smart things always seem to be driven at full throttle? Ever tried to keep up with one on a side road? It's bloody impossible. I'm going to get one imbedded into the side of my car if I'm not careful.:bang:

Perhaps they're trying to compensate for something.

They handle like nothing else in this world (in a bad way; according to TG) and as standard couldn't out run me on my bike...according to stats.

They're pretty slow, a guy I used to work with had one, he tried to race the Punto and came off so much worse that he asked me after if the Punto was a GT! :eek: Worth it just for the look on his face when I told him it was only a 1.1 :devil:

JonnyBoy said:
Worth it just for the look on his face when I told him it was only a 1.1 :devil:
try having the same look off a primera GT driver after you pulled past (admittedly slowly lol) on a dual carrigeway :slayer: :D
p.s. heard arc mention his 1242 has impressed his mates smart which has hybrid turbo etc etc etc lol :p

JonnyBoy said:
They're pretty slow, a guy I used to work with had one, he tried to race the Punto and came off so much worse that he asked me after if the Punto was a GT! :eek: Worth it just for the look on his face when I told him it was only a 1.1 :devil:

thats good that is, i was asked if i'd had the uno converted to turbo and not told anyone before lol(y)

lol had a good laugh at lunch today too, first time 1 of guys from work out in cinq he loved it (y) as leaving chipshop load of chavs shouted "oioi rudeboy!" so let off a nice tish as pulled off and heard 'em shout "the f**k?!?" lol :D i love my car :slayer:

p.s. i'm getting better :eek: for sake of my wallet :p

Back