Smart cars?

Currently reading:
Smart cars?

Amadeus sounds like it may be a contender!

Wolfgang Amadeus Mo-Smart...? :idea:

Sadly, Mozart's real full name was a lot less catchy... :eek:[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart"]Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart[/ame]

See: this is what happens when you're laid up, after an op, with too much time on your hands, and too many industrial-strength pain-killing drugs... :yum:

Normal service will be resumed as soon as... -- well, possibly, never...
:spin:

Last edited:
OK here it is, just been cleaned inside and out.

Attachments

• IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Wolfgang Amadeus Mo-Smart...? :idea:

Sadly, Mozart's real full name was a lot less catchy... :eek:Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart

See: this is what happens when you're laid up, after an op, with too much time on your hands, and too many industrial-strength pain-killing drugs... :yum:

Normal service will be resumed as soon as... -- well, possibly, never...
:spin:

Thats it! Thats his name. Love it. Thank you :p

I think on the earlier ForTwo's the blue plastic is standard across all the models and the material/second colour is the only thing you can change. (I am not sure of this but most earlier models I have seen have the same blue plastic and a different second colour)

So I don't think the original owner had to stick with the blue but why he/she choose orange to go with it is beyond me...

First tank used. Some motorway driving, some auto, some manual. Some by me, some by my son, no particular attention taken to economical driving. Just getting used to it - my son got a top speed of 85mph WOOHOO. I think it was downhill with the wind behind him but even so...

One full tank did 193 miles and cost less than £25.

Now we will see how much it does when we are being careful.

Oh yes I also bought the premium unleaded stuff thats more expensive but I never check prices I just buy what I need or what I can afford. So whatever £20 buys me...

Back