Are britain Racist?

Currently reading:
Are britain Racist?

Do you identify yourself as a Christian who believes the bible? If so, go and have a read of the following passages and get back to me...

Numbers 31.15-18.
15 And Moses said unto them, “Have ye saved all the women alive?
16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who hath known a man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, who have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Isaiah 13. 13-19
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts and in the day of His fierce anger.
14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up; they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be despoiled and their wives ravished.
17 “Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldeans’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
Matthew 10. 34-37
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to ‘set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.’
36 And ‘a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.’
37 He that loveth father or mother more than Me, is not worthy of Me. And he that loveth son or daughter more than Me, is not worthy of Me.

It dont read too easy for me http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/21st-Century-King-James-Version-KJ21-Bible/

Do you identify yourself as a Christian who believes the bible? If so, go and have a read of the following passages and get back to me...

Numbers 31.15-18.
Isaiah 13. 13-19
Matthew 10. 34-37

So if only fundamentalist muslims follow the Quran, what do the rest of them follow?

I was christened Church of England but I am in no way religious. How religion effects people does interest me, the fact that many turn to religion when their life draws to an end is particularly intriguing, so I have read a little about most religions.

If I had to choose I guess it would be one of the old Pagan religions the Celts once followed as I find nature and the link between it and man fascinating.

I haven't christened my own children, I believe they should be able to choose their own way when they're old enough to understand properly what religion is all about. My daughter now 23 was christened 8 years ago but she'll openly admit the only reason she did so was so she could have a party and wear an expensive dress.

If I'm honest I hope they choose not to follow any religion and just be themselves as I have.

Last edited:
The Quran commands its followers to launch jihads or holy wars of conquest to force conversions to Islam.

Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war. (Surah IX:5)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth (i.e. Islam), (even if they are people of the Book), until they pay the tax with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (Surah IX:29)

Seize them and slay them wherever you find them. (Surah IV:89,91)

To be a muslim you must follow the Quran. So do all muslims have extremist views? Probabely, question is would they admit it? ...

There are passages in Deuteronomy that say the exact same ****. I suppose by your logic then all Christians are extremists too then. :rolleyes:

Gotta love how a thread started with the premise of asking if the British are racist turns into a bash another religion thread. :ROFLMAO:

There are passages in Deuteronomy that say the exact same ****. I suppose by your logic then all Christians are extremists too then. :rolleyes:

By my logic? :confused:

Gotta love how a thread started with the premise of asking if the British are racist turns into a bash another religion thread. :ROFLMAO:

Britain as a whole isn't racist but it does have racists, majority of them being muslim in my experience.

Is this your usual attempt at an insult? :confused:

Take it however you please.

You stated that Muslims must follow the Quran which has passages about killing those of other faiths so all Muslims are probably extremists.

But Deuteronomy also has passages about killing those of other faiths, so Christians who should also follow the books of the bible are probably extremists too then surely?

If you are still confused, I'm sorry that's about as simple as I can make it for you.

Last edited:
Take it however you please.

Then I choose to ignore it and your idiocy. ;)

You stated that Muslims must follow the Quran which has passages about killing those of other faiths so all Muslims are probably extremists.

The comment was a reply to bludvl_x19 and I asked the questions:

So do all muslims have extremist views? Probabely, question is would they admit it? ...

But Deuteronomy also has passages about killing those of other faiths, so Christians who should also follow the books of the bible are probably extremists too then surely?

Probabely, question is would they admit it?

Then I choose to ignore it and your idiocy. ;)

The comment was a reply to bludvl_x19 and I asked the questions:

Probabely, question is would they admit it?

Not ignoring it very well then.

It doesn't matter who it was directed at, unless you and Mike have a secret code where your posts mean something different to him than they do to anyone else reading them.

Last edited:
There are so many views its impossible to stay on topic here.

Impossible for some. ;)

It is clear though, that it is something we feel strongly about ;)

Feelings do run deep on subjects such as this and that makes it all the more difficult to talk and find solutions. Time will tell but I can't see anything good happening in the near future ..

Hey guys, intersting topic and views. I'm a British Sikh. I don't wear a turban as i drink and eat meat doing that would be an insult to my Guru's teachings. when i feel i can stick to the teaching i will wear a turban.

I believe being racist has nothing to do with the religion. However i do fear it could be down to education.

I used to work in Coalville. A small village near Leicester. On my interview the manager asked me if i was going to be alright here? I said what do you mean. Then he said, I don't think any of these guys have ever seen a pakistani guy before without being in the back of a taxi.

My reply was, Firstly i'm not a a pakistani, i'm British i was born and raised here and secondly i'm a sikh. If they've got a problem tell them to come see me.

He replied we don't want any trouble. I said neither do I. I just want to know what his problem is.

Anyway a few months later, I was late for a meeting and just as i was coming up the stairs to the door, i hear "f##k him, if your not white your not right"

Things like that don't usually bother me, but i was in a bad mood so confront him, and asked him to explain what he meant. The guy went from white to red and walked out without a word.

Nowadays many people are converting to other faiths. You have white people becoming Sikh's or Muslim and indian/pakistani Hindu's converting to Christianity so colour should not come into it.

Another time there was a programme on tv about Sikh's in the world war etc i was talking to another colleauge at the time and the other guy butt's in and say shut up, nobody wants to hear your B.S to which i reply maybe you should watch it you might learn something.

The point i'm trying to make is some people know sweet nothing but think they know everything and don't want to know about anything else. Does that make sense?? lol

religion preaches you peace, love, harmony, treating others as equals regardless of sex, colour, creed and much more. the problem is the teachers don't completely know how to interpret the teachings from the Bible, Guru Granth Sahib or Quaran and teach what they think is right and not what is written. A teacher teaching a pupil the incorrect teachings will automatically think they are right, not know the difference from right or wrong as that's what they have been taught.

Each religion has questions open and closed, just like rules and regs in F1 lol. The rules are there to be adhered to but then there are others who will exploit them.

Sev

Last edited:
Is Britain Racist?

Comparing religion to F1?

Going round in circles and ultimately achieving nothing other than alienate the other teams and make money out of people who don't have enough things in their lives to worry about and follow it.

F1 is just as bad.

Back