Why are some people such arseholes?

Currently reading:
Why are some people such arseholes?

SeicentoS

Established member
well, I've put the car up for sale on my local car clubs website, now my car is pretty popular around carmarthen so was expecting it to sell pretty easily.

HOWEVER! one of the boys who has an AX with a VTS engine, is now telling everyone my turbo is buggered and the engine is about to die? first I've heard of it and I service the car every 3 or 4 months!.

This kid loves to be popular and reckons his car is the fastest and doesn't want anyone to buy my car??

I can't see why someone would go round saying a car is funked when it isn't? why bother? just means I have to go round telling everyone its fine! Gonna have to look for this bloke 2morrow now and have a word with him -_-
Hes the type that will never say anything to your face, but likes to **** stir behind your back.

Man boy racers can be competitive -_-

End Rant :p

I wouldn't normally suggest this but I feel you must race him in a drag style race and the winner gets logbooks!

Then say STFU!

Liam

sadly I don't do racing, not worth it lol. May I also mention his AX is glittery pink colour :p

Two things.
1/ What he has said is slanderous. He is dirtying your character which is sueable if needed.
2/ To drive a glittery pink car, must mean he is not very macho is he. Sounds a right girly!!

Just walk up to him, stick 2 fingers up his nose, and march him around. then tell him to to tell everyone he was making stories up and he was jealous of you.
What a feckin plonker!!

Andy.

CTR or starlet gt.....well i know what id be keeping lol ;)

starlets are the bomb! well smart

Dunc

I just want something newer, although the CTR is slower than my car acceleration wise, I've always loved CTR's!! and its much newer and Its a class above my car, much comfier etc...

think I'm getting old lol :O

Everyone has a CTR though, there are heaps of them around! As you can tell from the cars I've had and lusted after, I've never quite got the hang of this sheep mentality :eek:

well not that many where I live :p, and at 20 years old, I can't say it wouldn't be a bad car to own, the insurance is cheap enough and its 10 years newer than my starlet! its got stunning interior compared to the starlet!

I just want something nice and new :(

Back