Why are some people such arseholes?

Currently reading:
Why are some people such arseholes?

When he's going on about dicks,pussies and assholes.

Alec Baldwin: [To Gary] You cant out-act me, boy: don't even try it! [to audience] For the truth is: Team America fights for the billion-dollar corporations. They are just as bad as the enemies... they... [dramatic pause] fight. [applause] Gary Johnston: Oh, no, we are'nt! We're dicks! [surprise from audience] We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild... are pussies. And Kim Jong Il... is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks - also - **** - assholes... assholes who just wanna **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is, sometimes they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate... Spottswoode: Yes, Gary, yes! Gary Johnston: ...and it takes a ***** to show 'em that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes. [music of awe] I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know: If you don't let us **** - this - asshole, we're going to have our dicks and our pussies [music hesitates] all covered in ****! [music of more awe and triumph. applause fades in]

Nail and bury him!
The rugby is on tomorrow so perhaps that will lend you some incentive,
oh yes, and Wales V's England, should be a good game! plenty of pride there, just repeat the Irish preformance V's england and you welsh lads will be fine.. good luck!

Under cover of darkness write a giant Magimix/Babiliss/Electrolux etc etc. logo down the each side of his car in dry-wipe marker. Also do the "shopping list" behind each wheel arch - instead of "GReddy, Apexi..." write "Beans, bread..." :D

The ax!
761676884a2515327998b565785510l.jpg

Math i wouldn't worry about it, does anyone believe him? Just bring the Starlet out to town and prove that there's nothing wrong with it! ;) Leave the bloody 5 door Laguna at home otherwise it might look dodgy if you're leaving the starlet at home?

The ax!
761676884a2515327998b565785510l.jpg

Math i wouldn't worry about it, does anyone believe him? Just bring the Starlet out to town and prove that there's nothing wrong with it! ;) Leave the bloody 5 door Laguna at home otherwise it might look dodgy if you're leaving the starlet at home?

The starlet was in town last night :p but where were you? :O

retro car + bubble bumper = barry boy bonanza.

that colour is a mk2 so i guess its a 1.1 forte? cant be a GTi it hasnt got the seats.

i had a red GT back in the day. i miss my carb.

Back