What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Worked from home today - actually acheived a hell of a lot more than i would have done in the office, and I'm on top of all my laundry too!

New netbook arrived it's truely amazing :yum:

Smoking the stupid chav in a astra, who over took me (whilst signalling right) on the approach to a set of traffic lights at a cross roads on my push bike. He cut across my path to get in the left hand lane then anchored up for the red light.... Me been a smart arse had seen the other lights change to red so kept at full tilt and passed him like a rocket and went through on green before he had even revved his engine :slayer: :D :devil:

oh and Helz :hug:

Smoking the stupid chav in a astra, who over took me (whilst signalling right) on the approach to a set of traffic lights at a cross roads on my push bike. He cut across my path to get in the left hand lane then anchored up for the red light.... Me been a smart arse had seen the other lights change to red so kept at full tilt and passed him like a rocket and went through on green before he had even revved his engine :slayer: :D :devil:

:ROFLMAO:
Love it! Especially on push bike :devil: :p

yep a mountain bike fully rigid with fully slick 1.25" tires strong enough to take potholes but fast enough that i run out of gears :(

God you must have some muscles on those legs :p

I must get around to getting my pushbike fixed this summer and using it so I can leave the Stilo at home and save some fuel aswell as exercise. Cycling to and from work would be a good start me thinks :)

God you must have some muscles on those legs :p

I must get around to getting my pushbike fixed this summer and using it so I can leave the Stilo at home and save some fuel aswell as exercise. Cycling to and from work would be a good start me thinks :)

If you have a reason (beating chav rocket) i have found that you aquire an extra boost of speed :devil:

Respect tho AM, I wouldnt get caught dead riding a MTB on the road, I have a road bike for that ;)

If you have a reason (beating chav rocket) i have found that you aquire an extra boost of speed :devil:

Respect tho AM, I wouldnt get caught dead riding a MTB on the road, I have a road bike for that ;)

Unfortunatly on most roads in the UK you need a MTB as they're so bumpy and potholey that if you didn't you would have the harshes ride ever :p

I really want to get my bike fixed now :( :eek:

Back