What's made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Has anything made you smile today?

Had to have a good giggle at Tom asking "what's the snow like down here then"? Erm Leics snow is same as Manc snow .... :bang: :rolleyes: :)

soap_dodger

Not gay, ecstatic!
Oooh, what made me smile, well, that would have to be a certain someone telling me that they wanted to be with me instead of thier girlfriend. ;) :D

kayl0rz

Tina & Buttercup
my days been abit poo really. the odd thing has made me smile. ten hour shift at work, and 8 of them with my mate charlotte, prancing up and down the bar singing crap songs cos its been dead all day :D

serin

***** Friendly
I watched "Dara O'Briain - Live at the Theater Royal"

twas funny, the smiling came naturally :D

What made me smile? Getting my guitar set up better with its new bridge, then cranking it up to 11 and playing it in true Spinal Tap style :slayer:

What would have made me smile? Watching Alonso stuff his car and allowing Hamilton to trounce him (if only). I swear that bad tempered and bad sportsman Spaniard deliberately ran Hamilton off the track on that first corner. Tosser :tosser:

Bob in disguise

Ex Fiat Owner!
Getting told by a security guard if i go in there he'll set the dog on me made me laugh for a while.. . I've laughed and smiled loads today thinking about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.