What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Watching my little boy toddling off for his first day at nursery holding the teachers hand and not a tear in sight. He looks so grown up in his little uniform

My baby boy is growing up :(

nothing at all, and to make things worse; my differential and gearbox just blew up on me :(:(:cry:

Watching my little boy toddling off for his first day at nursery holding the teachers hand and not a tear in sight

awww ... did you shed a tear?

Tom went off for his first 'proper' day at work :D

Well I found out I got a post in the specific team I liked the sound of...and that Im gonna be expected to be a technician for an hour or two in the name of effective design :devil:

Well I found out I got a post in the specific team I liked the sound of...and that Im gonna be expected to be a technician for an hour or two in the name of effective design :devil:

and in English.... that means he's got into safety design for jet engines :rolleyes:

im just going to pollute this thread with my bad day :p

it got worse. no courtesy car for me :(, means no work which also means no money :cry:

:) Seeing my Louie pulling up at home in the Uno after a day at work, makes me smile lots and lots, i get so excited having him back at home, i miss him loads when he not here:eek:

Back