What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

thats 3 grand right.....for a 1m cable?!

power cable at that!

i love the fitting instructions

fitiecdi_l.jpg

and the review

I received the Silver Signature Powerkord last night and could not be happier on its performance...

everything sounds so natural. I can feel the singer if he/she is singing with heart. It's so smooth and silky that I joke to my friends that you can fantasize Sophie Marceau breathing into yours ears and her fingers running up and down your body. Wrong parallelism but the pleasure level is the same!

Mr Chu, Hong Kong

yup that power cable made all the difference

Last edited:
power cable at that!

i love the fitting instructions

fitiecdi_l.jpg

and the review

yup that power cable made all the difference

You wouldn't believe how passionate these people can get. I know of someone who spent £250,000 on a set of speakers for his Hi-fi cinema system. If that aint bad enough he spend £50,000 the year before on an entirely different set which he's just put in the cupboard :rolleyes:.

Yes they sound bloody fantastic but £250,000 fantastic? I don't think so :p.

Funny thing is he drives a VW Passat :nutter:

He best get it sorted now. Price goes up in Sept :( (y)

Exactly!!

Got mine updated came last week, so if he doesn't sort it
winkwink.gif

Show him this, It should make him get his arse into gear

Aww... and there was me thinking you were telling me that cos you wanted the spare slot!! ;)

Well, he's made the first step of ordering an application form online, so it's looking like I won't be going alone after all :p

Aww... and there was me thinking you were telling me that cos you wanted the spare slot!! ;)

Well, he's made the first step of ordering an application form online, so it's looking like I won't be going alone after all :p

well i wouldn't say no to a cheap holiday :D

He ordered the form on line :rolleyes: cant you give him a map to the post office

has he had a passport before? think all new applicants now need an interview....

Liverpool or Durham are probably the closest (and durham has a good park and ride and is about 5 min walk from the P&R Drop off point ((my sister booked a last min holiday last year without checking her passport was valid :ROFLMAO: and went to get it (having been on holiday in the Durham area 2 weeks before at least she knew where to go :rolleyes: ...)

Last edited:
Back