What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Borrowed a nice little 6x4' twin axle trailer from SWMBO's Granddad what a dream to tow and even better I actually managed to parallel park with it first try. Later on in the day reversed too tightly and bent my rear step :mad: but it'll bend back into place just as easily :cool:

Used the above trailer to collect a sofa! So much nicer to have a sofa than sitting on the floor in the lounge for the last three weeks LOL! :slayer:

Seeing a Mcdonalds person slip and fall right on their back.

Seeing a Ned in their rubbish Corsa pulled over by the Traffic Boys.

Dad ordered his new car today WOOP :D

Last edited:
Spent £70 in Ikea - can't wait to get downstairs redecorated so we can use all the stuff we bought.

Got the next 2 weeks off work to get on with said decorating :D

Spent £70 in Ikea - can't wait to get downstairs redecorated so we can use all the stuff we bought.

Got the next 2 weeks off work to get on with said decorating :D

Dont even get me Started with re-decorating... got a 3 story house to paint next week... fml

applied for a couple of jobs in worcester for when im back at uni

i really hope i get one

Good Luck Bud :D

My OH's wheels are finally in the UK and are in transit from Standsted! :D Is it bad that i'm probably more excited than him?

Now to find space in the house for a set of 4 19's...I think i'll be posting in the grumpy thread just shortly :ROFLMAO:

me and my mates home brew beer tastes awesome!

haven't had a proper drink of it yet coz we wanner leave it to mature longer but we had to have a taste before i went to uni

there's now 5 2liter bottles of it sitting in my car waiting to be taken to uni :slayer:

me and my mates home brew beer tastes awesome!

haven't had a proper drink of it yet coz we wanner leave it to mature longer but we had to have a taste before i went to uni

there's now 5 2liter bottles of it sitting in my car waiting to be taken to uni :slayer:

did you check the barrels out in jacks, there was one that came upto my belly button with a tap for £15, if you had filled it before you left you would have had good xmax ale when you got back

did you check the barrels out in jacks, there was one that came upto my belly button with a tap for £15, if you had filled it before you left you would have had good xmax ale when you got back

i haven't had time to get in to town properly :(

will be looking in there when i get back at Christmas

we got everything from colchester homebrew there in severalls now

NASA say that the satellite falling from space tonight is more likely to land in the sea than on land...

Well Done... doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work that one out...

I do agree there's a higher probability of it landing in water - but I think you'll find it actually does take a rocket scientist to work it out......... there's a lot to consider wind speed, direction, velocity, turning of the earth etc etc.

I do agree there's a higher probability of it landing in water - but I think you'll find it actually does take a rocket scientist to work it out......... there's a lot to consider wind speed, direction, velocity, turning of the earth etc etc.

Ruin my fun :p I was just going off percentages.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist. Just an A-Level student with the correct information. We did similar predictions back at college.

304776_10150388621750466_779735465_10110156_1755227607_n.jpg

student way to lower a punto

292883_10150388313570466_779735465_10108983_25100754_n.jpg

call that lowering?

Aiming for felt spec are we :chin:

2 smiles today (y)

First, saw a small pickup in the back of a bigger pickup, which was all on the back of a lorrey :ROFLMAO: INGENIOUS!!!

And second, I bought another car today :D Expect to see some appearance of this car somewhere on this forum :D:D:D:D

What student lifestyle...? :p

Back