What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Cleared out the spare room at long last! So no more nagging from SWMBO and hopefully an end to all the "it can go in the shed" / "it can go under the stairs" / "that'll have to go in the garage" well sorry SWMBO they are already full :p:p

Now I can start preping the room ready for the big transformation into the bestest nursery that I can make :cool:(y)

Lost both parts of my driving license - started to think I may have left them at the dealers when getting my new car.... then realised I'd had to send scanned copies off to DemonPlates for my new number plates - driving license left in the scanner :D

Car insurance renewal came through for £901 - Confused & GoCompare can't get anywhere close to that. Fine with me - less than last year lol.

New lampshades arrived this morning - finally getting downstairs looking habitable lol

Cheers :)

Worcester warriors rugby club behind the bar, so will be right up my street

only thing is theres not many hours but some are better then none

Sounds good! And yeah little hours are better than no hours. You never know, they might up your hours after youve worked there a while

My smile today, House is provisionally sold, depending on if the buyers house sells then we can start moving! Got a lot of stuff to move though, thats not gonna be fun haha

Sounds good! And yeah little hours are better than no hours. You never know, they might up your hours after youve worked there a while

They only have people work when there is a rugby game there or some other event so that when ill be working

hopefully lots of people will hold events there and ill be asked to work :)

Back