what would you do...

Currently reading:
what would you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is, that he wouldnt admit to texting her in the first place, i do trust him, but why wouldnt he tell me this straight away

Do you tell him about all the male attention you get on here?

He's probably young like j1ppers... nothing wrong with that, they both just have a way to go before they know themselves and can take confidence from that. Hell... 15 to 30 years of age are for experimentation and flirtation aint they? :devil:

i always talk about what goes on on here lol i told him about my stalker aswell. he dont care he nos its harmless

Knows or you think he knows? He might be trying to "get back at you"?

Talk... be clear and honest about your worries and insecurities.

the point is, that he wouldnt admit to texting her in the first place, i do trust him, but why wouldnt he tell me this straight away

it suggests a guilty conscience, but that doesnt mean it would ever go past a few txt messages, he could be hiding it because he knows it would upset you, not because he's planning to cheat on you.

i sent you some flirty PMs but that doesnt mean my girlfriend cant trust me. i havent gone home and told my girlfriend i was flirting online, so you could say i'm keeping secrets same as your boyfriend, but i've never cheated in my life and never would.

its best to let him get on with it, then you'll find out if he can be trusted.

it suggests a guilty conscience, but that doesnt mean it would ever go past a few txt messages, he could be hiding it because he knows it would upset you, not because he's planning to cheat on you.

i sent you some flirty PMs but that doesnt mean my girlfriend cant trust me. i havent gone home and told my girlfriend i was flirting online, so you could say i'm keeping secrets same as your boyfriend, but i've never cheated in my life and never would.

did u tell her about our flirty Pm's?

DAMN you Jug! :) Lizardlace, its life, we get one, enjoy it and dont waste your pretty time stressing! He's just a bloke....

your good at this kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back