what would you do...

Currently reading:
what would you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if you cant trust someone and you hate things they do then its not worth even being with them, as its got no future. You have to have trust for it to go anywhere and hate a a very strong word ... niggles yeah we all can niggle as no-one is perfect!

Last edited:
lizard.... what does yuo "mate" have to say about all the texting? and do you trust her?

:eek: Just had a thought... Lizardlace your not going on Holiday to Turkey with either Him or Her or both are you?

IMO if you cant trust someone and you hate things they do then its not worth even being with them, as its got no future. You have to have trust for it to go anywhere and hate a a very strong word ... niggles yeah we all can niggle as no-one is perfect!

:yeahthat:

(Angel - you're a wise lady:eek:)

like a wizard

gandalf.jpg

ta lol, sometimes should listen to my own advice :eek:

no point in making yourself unhappy and untrusting .... that's a hard thing to get out of not trusting.

the 'right' one will be out there somewhere ... maybe when you're not looking.

I would ask yourself two questions;

1) Is this a big a deal as you are making out?

Sorry for the harshness, but still a question that needs answering.

2) Could you be using this as an excuse to have an arguement or end the relationship because of something else that's happened previously?

Some minor issue's tend to blow up into full scale arguements that end up being about something else. The arguement will be started just to clear the air about previous events.

At the end of the day, if she is texting him with a view to going behind your back, then let her carry on. If she doesn't do anything behind your back, then you know you got an extremely good relationship with a long future. If she does go behind your back, then maybe it happening now will mean you are not putting an effort into a relationship that may come across problems in a couple of years.

Or maybe your just paranoid...

if your partner was texting your mate who they said they didnt like but are now saying its their mate. And this mate is a complete slag?

its a tricky situation. if its perfectly innocent and you make a big deal of it then you look like you dont trust your partner and that can start more problems. on the other hand its unlikely that the texts are completely innocent, not impossible, but unlikely.

i think there is a big difference between txt flirting and actually meeting up. if you meet up and dont do anything it is still wrong when you're in a relationship, but txting is harmless as long as it doesnt lead to anything else.

when you're in a relationship you like to think that your partner only has eyes for you, but in reality if they fancy you then they must fancy other people too, it is human nature. its ok to fancy someone else, its harmless flirting with them, but going any further is wrong imo.

its a tricky situation. if its perfectly innocent and you make a big deal of it then you look like you dont trust your partner and that can start more problems. on the other hand its unlikely that the texts are completely innocent, not impossible, but unlikely.

i think there is a big difference between txt flirting and actually meeting up. if you meet up and dont do anything it is still wrong when you're in a relationship, but txting is harmless as long as it doesnt lead to anything else.

when you're in a relationship you like to think that your partner only has eyes for you, but in reality if they fancy you then they must fancy other people too, it is human nature. its ok to fancy someone else, its harmless flirting with them, but going any further is wrong imo.

:yeahthat: Damn u Jug... bang on the money again! :p

im going with just him why?

In my experience, if you go to a foreign land with doubt and hate in mind it could make for a lousy holiday.

But at least you will see if he "has" to text ur nasty mate while he's on holiday? See if he will agree NOT to take phones away?

Jug, agree totally.

Tom knows I quite like one of his mates, but thats where it ends, its a giggle and wouldnt go any further. He speaks and texts with female friends too.

the point is, that he wouldnt admit to texting her in the first place, i do trust him, but why wouldnt he tell me this straight away

the point is, that he wouldnt admit to texting her in the first place, i do trust him, but why wouldnt he tell me this straight away

maybe for fear of you jumping to conclusions?

thinks you wont trust him?

he'll just get a spare mobile and use that secretively in future if there is anything to hide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back