what would you do...

Currently reading:
what would you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your partner was texting your mate who they said they didnt like but are now saying its their mate. And this mate is a complete slag?

People never really text their partners friends from what I know. Doesn't sound good. And she's a slag?

Your going to have to just ask him straight and simple!

if your partner was texting your mate who they said they didnt like but are now saying its their mate. And this mate is a complete slag?

I think I would take a check on my security / insecurity....

but tbh if i only text girls if im interested lol

might not apply to all boys but i very rarely pick up the phone and think oo ill text her to see how she is.

But it depends what hes like

Thats because your a young 'un j1pps...

again :yeahthat:

tho... I have a feeling Lizards fella could also be young un so might be up to no good :chin:

Quite probably... but thats wot young 'uns do innit? Was in my case anyhow... :devil:

in that case all my male friend are "cheating" on their wives/girlfriends because they text me:confused:

They want you really, but you just don't know it. Your such a tease everyone wants you. Apart from me :cool:

Chris: If she was to come all this way North, she wouldn't go to Aycliffe when I'm over the A1 in Darlo ;)

you dont count:p

not cheating but after something maybe

:confused: Like? Friendship with a smutty fellow biker? :confused:

I think most mature adults would join a dating forum or some other Adult site for a flesh to flesh meeting / relationship. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back