What song are you listening to right now?

Currently reading:
What song are you listening to right now?

Being old school, I have a very extensive vinyl collection in my loft from way back when. I'm leaving the lot to my Grand daughter, so it does not get touched, but lately I came across Creedence clearwater revival. Memories of my youth, very big at the time, the down to earth Americana rock really hit the spot with me. I thought myself a bit of a dude back then...:D However right back to now & a CD later playing non stop in my car.

Possibly only known for only one or two songs this group had lots to offer. Believe it or not this band was bigger than just about anyone at the time. I can't do links or anything, but look these guys up, aging rockers like myself aside I think a younger generation will fall under their music as well. :slayer:

Making a wee list of parts for an order to Mike at S4p - services due on the Panda and Punto - The poor old Punto also has an oil leak on engine and N/S drive shaft (could be driveshaft boot or G/box seal?) slow speed on radiator fan not working either so maybe a resistor needed and maybe a new sump also (crusty with rust). I'm going to be busy for a while I think. So calming myself down with some Ry Cooder. This is my all time favourite Cooder track:

Oh, just remembered, the Jazz will need a service too before they go their summer hols and the Astra has an oil leak on it's cam cover which is very slowly dribbling engine oil down two of the plug holes! I bought a new seal for this a couple of months ago but our local Vauxhall indie tells me sometimes its the cover itself that's the problem and to check it carefully for distortion - It's plastic of course! Still, at least I've now got these all lined up to be worked on in the warmer weather.

With the passing of Mike Nesmith today, his First National Band song 'Joanne' was what came to mind instead of his work with The Monkees.

Korn-never never via USB connection through my Blue&Me v1 media player connected to a 3rd party stereo via line inputs and nothing else. Quite pleased it worked, and quite pleased with the song too :)

Back