Too shy for Brooklands?

Currently reading:
Too shy for Brooklands?

bozzy said:
My great great Grandad is younger than PNL

Frackin hell boz you better find out what the frack hes been drinking then and bring me and Steve a gall or two up to Brooklands and I dont even mind if its yella:p :D

bozzy said:
Anybody out there put off going to Brooklands because they may be too shy or just don't know anybody there? It's easy to feel part of the crowd on the forum but is it difficult to just turn up and feel welcome on a day like this. And for us older blokes does it make it easier or harder to fit in with the "yutes"?

My first 'meet' was Stanford Hall last year turned up and have not looked back since, the people on this forum are the easiest to get on with, never really felt 'old' around any of them either ,that maybe by mental age though:eek:

All I can say is come along and enjoy :slayer:

Steve

turboned said:
yutes---lol, i'm also old, and had a killer time at the meets, my only problem, memory like a sieve, thats right anyone i talk to, i dont know your name(real and forum), car, face etc etc (y)

So how old exactly are you Turboned ? come on tell us all:) if you refuse im phoning your boss there is now the freedom of information act :D

dave said:
are you sure your shy? :chin: :p

DSCF0023.JPG

Dont think any of them are shy?

'Arse, nice arse btw :devil:

Hoping to get to Brooklands, so will say "hi".

aww i really wanna go now :cry:

its not hard meeting people. when i met dunc for the first time i was nervous but after that it made everyone else easier. met a few people at a derby/notts meet (ally,minty,neil,steve,benR,mike,andy littler anyone else that was there) i was quiet but im only a yung'un :)

the second one gaz came, walked past us and i recognised him, just went and introduced myself,no problems gaz is cool (and im a shy lad :eek:)

met rob and sarah (hellcat and bunny) and again no problems, great people. so anyone worried about meeting other FF'ers.....dont be shy! noones nasty off here (apart from ally :p shes a bully ;) hehe)

bozzy said:
Wondered where you were?

I got the flu mate just popped on to see whats been happening and my ears started burning :p :D hope to god we are going to be well enough to make it cos Junes not feeling to clever now either iv had it since chaos came over last Fri and im feeling real ruff sorry i meant rough :p :D

fiatangel said:
Dont think any of them are shy?

'Arse, nice arse btw :devil:

Hoping to get to Brooklands, so will say "hi".

Well since that photo was taken, I have become considerably less so :).

You won't see me there...I'll be panicking about the exam I have the next day.....and working too I think

PNL said:
I got the flu mate just popped on to see whats been happening and my ears started burning :p :D hope to god we are going to be well enough to make it cos Junes not feeling to clever now either iv had it since chaos came over last Fri and im feeling real ruff sorry i meant rough :p :D

Did chaos bring you the lurgies?

arseofbox said:
Well since that photo was taken, I have become considerably less so :).

You won't see me there...I'll be panicking about the exam I have the next day.....and working too I think

As if I dont know :devil:

You havent got exam till Monday!! :p

Bushboy said:
brooky is not this sat but the sat after arc (y)

Yeah...29th April!

See 'A, I said my mind was shot to ribbons atm :).

Dont try and do complex maths whilst half asleep!

arseofbox said:

Well stop stroking that ***** in your lap and concentrate!! ;)

bozzy said:
Did chaos bring you the lurgies?

Nope just a s/steel exhaust for me to alter and sorry David I havnt done it yet will do when im better (y)

arseofbox said:
Yeah...29th April!

So 3x3 is 7 then :D

arseofbox said:

what frazzled my brain last year was trying to picture what a 4dimensional array would look like. I'd started off writing a program that was using a 3d array, and that was ok, my brain could see that - then i added another bit, and then my bwain stopped working.

Back