tattoos? Yay or nay?

genie_3.jpg

genie_1.jpg

genie_2.jpg

Done by this Twisted Evil Genius
Evil_Twisted_Genius.jpg

He'll be tattooing over my implanted ball bearing which is going to be fun:D

JAFFY said:
how long did that take and cost? my m8 had one done the other day was tiny and cost 140 quid
rough guide to tatto prices ( may vary)
£25 to open the new needles regardless of size of tattoo ( even for a dot!!)
lil tiggers etc £25,
lettering of average size £25 per letter
celtic n tribal back pieces like mine or across shoulders fro £80 -£280)
serious work is done hourly £50 per hour
xxx

alainax said:
yup ( among many other things)thot one of a cinq or motorbike might look a lil wierd lol, tstaboy u got VERY high pain threshold hold!! glad ti see u got an artist to do em lookin smart!
xxx
I wouldn't go that far:eek: i found a method of blocking it out
I drew about three designs for him to do the first was the russian star which he said was naff then i drew crossed cut throats on top of a malteese cross with a red spiders web around it and he said i would be classed as a nazi's so i asked h9im to draw me something so went down monday and he asked if he could do anything i said yes apart from tribal and the genie was born

The place i go charges £50 an hour dont think i've ever been charged that though

Last edited:
oh right......not that im planning on getting one anytime soon, koolio, i love horseys too, got one too.
thought about getting my tongue pierced......actually i'd love it....but i duno if i could stand having a fat tongue for ages...ooowww the pain would be so bad

JAFFY said:
alainax-discreet piercings!!!???!! do i wanna ask where?!?!?!! mine r on my lip and that chunky rock solid bit on the middle of ur ear-want my belly done too...

get your belly done :D

i`ll come hold you hand if you like? :)

ok jay, u can hold my hand :)
im usually fine getting them done....i just saw someone getting their belly done on TV and EWWWWWW it was HORRID :yuck:
mahussive needle thing-prob the same size as whats been used on me but i don't look xx.

JAFFY said:
ok jay, u can hold my hand :)
im usually fine getting them done....i just saw someone getting their belly done on TV and EWWWWWW it was HORRID :yuck:
mahussive needle thing-prob the same size as whats been used on me but i don't look xx.
the needles are rather big but very sharp, hollow, its the larges needle for thebelly button and tung, altho the tung was prob the least sorest of all my peircins, thats an easy one coz it just muscle. tung doesnt seem swollen u wont even notice it, to preoccupied with the bar thats annoyin bit. xxx

tstaboy said:
WOW WOW WOW No need to cry yours looks good i just dont like the big junky stuff
suits different people, i like tribal but wanted to do sumfin completely different ( not like me eh?) took me foreva to design that, try explainin " 2 horses heads lookin at each other with thier manes flowin into tribal " mum was like "eh?"
xxx

Where u work..... and Alaina still waiting on an answer ;)

Ross

p.s im evil!

alainax said:
suits different people, i like tribal but wanted to do sumfin completely different ( not like me eh?) took me foreva to design that, try explainin " 2 horses heads lookin at each other with thier manes flowin into tribal " mum was like "eh?"
xxx

Lmao
h2ypr said:
Where u work..... and Alaina still waiting on an answer ;)

Ross

p.s im evil!
Are you ?:confused:

Back