tattoos? Yay or nay?

Currently reading:
tattoos? Yay or nay?

Sorry.... sorry..... my question was.... WHERE ARE THE OTHER 5 IF U HAVE 7 PIERCINGS

Ross

retainers?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!
im a wait for it........................DENTAL NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
dentists dont encourage them as they aint the best for ur teeth....chipping them etc...blah blah blah

NO way!! thats bad. I dont see why u should have to cover it up!

Ross

JAFFY said:
retainers?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!
im a wait for it........................DENTAL NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
dentists dont encourage them as they aint the best for ur teeth....chipping them etc...blah blah blah
haha no there little clear pieces of plastic that fit snuggly in the piercin just enuf to keep it open but it remians un noticable, i wear plastic bars to avoid those chippin teeth problems
xxx

h2ypr said:
How much is a piercing?

Ross
depends on if ya let me do it ;)
xxx
edit- most expensive being the double jeweled ab bellybutton at £40.
ears cheapest for £5.

oooo just rememberd all my balls on the bars are uv tooo!!! n got glow snap sticks for my tung ( glow sticks rule!!!)
xxx

Last edited:
JAFFY said:
my chunky ear thing----whats it called again? tragus???? i 4got already!!!! was 25 quid and my lip was 30

My tragus cost £4 :p

I paid £40 for my belly button though.

Other 4 ear piercings were £5 each and i got two done free by a mate learning how to pierce i was the first one she did how scared was i :eek:

poggy said:
Maybe you could use transfers and then not wash for a while :)

that wasnt exactly what i had in mind ;)

I want a real tattoo but i wanted a design that i will most likely hate 10/20 years time - well that or i'll wish i had it done before.

I have another design i've drawn thats one i'd have done permenantly, which i'll probably have done if the temp ones are that much of a problem :p

Although just found out theres a place in Notts that does the temp ones so i'll probably go in there for a chat. :)

4 quid!!!! wow, how comes mine was 25!!!! what did they put in it? it was more expensive for each type of stud at the place i went to. then i ended up buying the 'aftercare' for a fiver

black_cinq said:
that wasnt exactly what i had in mind ;)

I want a real tattoo but i wanted a design that i will most likely hate 10/20 years time - well that or i'll wish i had it done before.

I have another design i've drawn thats one i'd have done permenantly, which i'll probably have done if the temp ones are that much of a problem :p

Although just found out theres a place in Notts that does the temp ones so i'll probably go in there for a chat. :)
I've heard that when the temp ones start to break down they dont fade at the same time so it starts to go really patchy

alainax said:
oooo just rememberd all my balls on the bars are uv tooo!!! n got glow snap sticks for my tung ( glow sticks rule!!!)
xxx
You ever tasted the mixture in a glow stick not the nicest of things

Back