Styling Show us your Wheels!!

Currently reading:
Styling Show us your Wheels!!

OOOOhhhh, you lucky so and so - I REALLY liked the look of it, if I had cash in the bank I think I would have bought it (love the Riviera LE - almost bought one just before I bought mine).............

Shame you were not on the forum before you arranged the transport, I would have happily driven it up for the cost of petrol and a train ticket!!!! :D:D:D:D

And thanks for the kind offer by the way! If only I'd known earlier!!!:p

Well it might be up for sale again pretty pronto as just had a £1200 bill for repairs to my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Growl. Anyone here technically minded - and yes, I know I should ask on a Jeep forum but they are rubbish!

How many hours the following work should take on a 2000 Grand Cherokee 4.7.

A service - oil, air filters and plugs. Basic check over. - 1 1.2 hours

Renew propshaft seal. - I did this on my Cherokee in about 20 mins - give them an hour for tea breaks

Remove and skim front discs. - can be a few hours although I have not heard of anyone skimming discs for a very long time - why are they skimming them and not replacing them?

Refurbish front nearside caliper (seals). - 1 1/2 hours

New brake pads all round - couple of hours

New handbrake shoes - as part of above task

Replace rear hub seals. - couple of hours

Replace sump. - hour

Bleed brakes etc. - 20 mins

They claim it took 18 hours to do this.

I had a Cherokee and got fed up with Chrysler's service charges so did it myself, to be honest 18 hours seems a little excessive but my finger in the air is in the body of your message.........

Good finger in the air by the way. Pretty much tallies with what the Jeep main agent told me today. I think the garage are trying to get some of their costs back cos the drove it with the prop dismantled and a flange fell in the front diff and they had to replace a couple of the gears!
Bring on the Barchetta!

This is the new toy.....

Attachments

• media4.jpg
    media4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
This is the new toy.....

Looks beeeoootiful! :) Looking forward to meeting you (both) at the next gathering!

Back to wheels, getting mine fitted today. Team Dynamics Jet Silver 15". (And yeah, I know I should do it myself but it's no good living with someone who has free access to professional mechanics and not make the most of it!!) :)

Bit of a hold up, bolts went missing on delivery van so waiting for new ones! Should be here Tuesday :)

As people where so interested in the OZ wheels I spent a few mins putting them back on and took a few pics for you all.
Now the tires have been changed to smaller ones for a different car but still here you go

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG