Styling Show us your Wheels!!

Currently reading:
Styling Show us your Wheels!!

the depth is what matters the most! also I remember they were stellar-shaped. I made an appointment at the best rim and tire dealer tomorrow and they'll see what they can do! hope I'll get it right. I want my Zenders back on my B:(

The B does have 5mm spacers fitted already not sure if it's those you have lost? if so you can get them via Fiat...

attachment.php

yeah that's exactly what I need (and lost). tomorrow is the big day. oh and another thing.....why are they star-shaped???

20 years ago i totalled my SEAT Ibiza SXI, and i guess that unconsiously i've been looking for similar wheels ever since...

it were Turbines, black on the inside, with only the outside "spokes" brushed metal.
Very easy to look clean IMHO (not to really clean them, as you needed a toothbrush for that, but easy to make them look clean)

I think that 16" Turbines like that would look great on the B, if i could only find them. It seems nowadays the market is flooded with OTT chrome-with-leds-that-spell-your-name-and-the-same-ones-are-also-fitted-on-an-overpaid-footballers-hummer type of wheels. Why cant i find back-to-basics-remember-the-80s turbines ?

Currently i've got the phone-dial-multihole allows, they look great on the B, but i think that 16" (or even 17") Turbines like i had on my pocket rocket would look very good on a silver B.

I dont know if you can see them very well, but i couldn't find better pix.

Attachments

• ibizasxi5ln6.jpg
    ibizasxi5ln6.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ibizasxi1bq0.jpg
    ibizasxi1bq0.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 17
20 years ago i totalled my SEAT Ibiza SXI, and i guess that unconsiously i've been looking for similar wheels ever since...

it were Turbines, black on the inside, with only the outside "spokes" brushed metal.
Very easy to look clean IMHO (not to really clean them, as you needed a toothbrush for that, but easy to make them look clean)

I think that 16" Turbines like that would look great on the B, if i could only find them. It seems nowadays the market is flooded with OTT chrome-with-leds-that-spell-your-name-and-the-same-ones-are-also-fitted-on-an-overpaid-footballers-hummer type of wheels. Why cant i find back-to-basics-remember-the-80s turbines ?

Currently i've got the phone-dial-multihole allows, they look great on the B, but i think that 16" (or even 17") Turbines like i had on my pocket rocket would look very good on a silver B.

I dont know if you can see them very well, but i couldn't find better pix.

I learnt to drive in one of those, exactly the same colour etc!!

Bentley (I think) has the woofrace wheels on his - same as big Al's - look (y)(y)(y)(y)

Yeah, but the WolfRace they are not straight, they "bulge out" a bit, they are –in a sense- wider then the tires. Anything wider then the rubber tends to be attrackted to hard objects.

I mean like, there you are driving home with pride and glee, happy with your new rims, taking care not to kerb them anywhere.
So, you live in a cul-de-sac, your driveway wide enough to accommodate a 747.
So you swing around and back in, carefully close to the edge of the driveway, ensuring –as always- to leave more then enough space for the missus to get her Hyundai Getz on the driveway…, without the kids slamming the Getz doors in your B,… when you hear a screetch coming from your right rear wheel…;
You get out cursing to see that the missus has put on the edge of the lawn one of those ugly plastic garden gnomes –you know, one of those with the healthy cheeks, the red hat and the wheelbarrow. And of course you backed into it.
So, you stride up to it, cursing, fully intend to give it one of those unstoppable-goal-from-60-yards-away kicks, hoping that it lands on the conservatory of your neighbour two doors away (who, by the way still hasn't given back your drill he borrowed five months ago)…
A second after your bend-it-like-Beckham performance you realise something you should have guessed from the screetch… it is not a plastic gnome, but a concrete one.

Anyways, the Wolfrace , besides "bulgin" do not have enough spokes :)

Little offtopic but does anyone have a pic of B with 17" Alessio Turbo rims?
I thought I saw one somewhere but don't remember where.. :eek:

Have been offered set of those for next summer, but can't imagine how they look under b. :)

Yeah, but the WolfRace they are not straight, they "bulge out" a bit, they are –in a sense- wider then the tires. Anything wider then the rubber tends to be attrackted to hard objects.

I mean like, there you are driving home with pride and glee, happy with your new rims, taking care not to kerb them anywhere.
So, you live in a cul-de-sac, your driveway wide enough to accommodate a 747.
So you swing around and back in, carefully close to the edge of the driveway, ensuring –as always- to leave more then enough space for the missus to get her Hyundai Getz on the driveway…, without the kids slamming the Getz doors in your B,… when you hear a screetch coming from your right rear wheel…;
You get out cursing to see that the missus has put on the edge of the lawn one of those ugly plastic garden gnomes –you know, one of those with the healthy cheeks, the red hat and the wheelbarrow. And of course you backed into it.
So, you stride up to it, cursing, fully intend to give it one of those unstoppable-goal-from-60-yards-away kicks, hoping that it lands on the conservatory of your neighbour two doors away (who, by the way still hasn't given back your drill he borrowed five months ago)…
A second after your bend-it-like-Beckham performance you realise something you should have guessed from the screetch… it is not a plastic gnome, but a concrete one.

Anyways, the Wolfrace , besides "bulgin" do not have enough spokes :)

Nice story......although rather than kicking the Mrs you should have looked in the mirror whilst reversing, but even before that inspected the drive for objects such as kids bikes, your pet tortoise on the drive for it's daily walk etc as you went past in the first instance therefor protecting your wheels :p anyway like colour it's as well we are not all the same :D

Back