Phone bills

hmallett said:
Got the shakes yet? :p
H

yeh getting that why.... might have to send one soon... calm my nerves

its actually longer.. last text i sent was at 12:15...... i feel weak

Last edited:
FuzzyPanda said:
See I'm on Flext as well (£90 credit for £22.50 a month) and I've never managed to go over the limit. Some months I've only used about £20 of the allowance. Now I'm back at uni though I'm texting like mad and phoning very regularly yet it seemingly takes ages to use up the credit allowed. It's great. :)

That seems like a good deal. Who's that with?

T-Mobile. The bill is £22.50 as I got a 25% discount in-store during a promotion in the middle of last year. The offer has resurfaced recently in some online adverts I've seen so it might be worth having a butchers. :)

Just checked online and im on the second to top one... Flex 50... which you get £255 of credit a month

I’ve been with O2 for a long time now. 1000 messages and 750 cross network anytime minutes for £40 per month, plus £5 insurance. I was contemplating whether to go over to the deal Orange was promoting. Something in the region of £180 worth of calls, text messages, WAP etc for just £35 per month. I never did in the end up.

£15 a month, no more (and definately no less) on the old old old genie contract (before O2 took over). Get 600 texts a month and 50 minutes anytime. The GF's on teh same contract too (got ours the same time as we were killing the PAYG simcards:p), but gets 50mins off peak everyday so she does all the calling!

I hardly use mine and its only switched on if I go out so that I can be contacted or I need to contact anyone like my wife or Steve 1219 or the children if they arent at home so the money on there lasts for ages :slayer:

My mum hardly ever has hers on.. drives me mad.... she`s on pay as you go.... she topped up with £50 and it lasted her like 3 years!!!!! ( thats just wrong)

but then again if she wants me or my bro she drop calls us "by mistake" and we end up calling her back.

Where as my dad doesnt even know where his phone is.... :bang:

its very annoying.. then she moans at me for my bills.... mummy dear maybe u sould try callin me then :bang: :bang:

SkinzCinqSporting said:
I just buy top up as and when, if I had a contract I probably wouldn't have a car :eek:

if u have no "Phone" control like me i wouldnt EVER get a contract lol

i went on to contract as was topping up like £250 a month... oppies

SkinzCinqSporting said:
Im not that bad, maybe £50-60 a month funds depending

dont think mine has ever been that low.... on pay as you go or contract...

my worst ever for a month..... im not sure i dare say it.... still have the bill somewhere.... £320.... yes i almost cried when i got that

sammiboo said:
stop calling and texting all them boys :p

wheres the fun in that sammi????

what about the girls?

Most of it cos my mates are lazy and rather than call me.. they texting saying call when you free... then end up on the phone for aggggeeesssss

Last edited:
i got it good out here then :)

i pay $49 to vodaphone and i get $230 credit to use within 30 days, itas a prepay one as I couldnt see the point in going on contract out here.

it does me really well, as I have contact with ppl in the Uk, generally by email tho and friends I have made out here, who are travellers and all over australia, yes funnily enough people like me and want to send me texts and talk to me lol:rolleyes:

Hi every1, hope your all ok:wave:

Back