Phone bills

Currently reading:
Phone bills

Helz said:
Mine is usually about £60 a month. I took a rubbish contract in order to get a good phone, then I have a few boltons and send a few million texts (with newer phones it's easy for a text to be 5 messages long without realising). I use shedloads of data as I don't have internet access at work during the day so it's my only way of peeking at the forum etc. And it's the data that pushes it up really, a lot of companies offer texts and calls but they forget about data access :(
thats not a text helz,its an email ;)

Well got my bill through and it came to just over £350 :( over 3000 messages used, and over 800 minutes used :( and im single (n) (n)

luckily called orange who im with and they said that the bill is incorrect and shouldnt be that much at all as im on unlimited text plan for £15 per month :rolleyes:

i have had bills that were averaging £170 per month :eek:

You send 80 text messages every day??? That must be like an hour of your life gone every single day how do you find the time

I'm on tesco's stripey pay as you go, 5p all texts 15p/min all calls. I add an extra £10 every couple of months if that.

I pay £20 and get £70 worth equivilent of what it would of cost me for same thing on my old phone :worship:

got more minutes than I know what to do with, I'm almost constantly on the phone now and its costing me less than a third so loving it. apart from I have NO rececption at home :(

I'm with Orange pay as you go. Usually top up with £5 every two months LOL. £2.50 per month max. I never use it for calls only texts. I've got no mates LOL. If I wanna call some one I always use the landline at home or work.

Basically essential texts only! That said I could never be without the mobile. Piece of mind.

Ah, now changed to £42 a month and get £180 credit to spend on whatever I want with T-mobile, including unlimited internet, which I make great use of.

Glad to hear you got sorted Dave, can't believe how much you spent!

me and ross are on that 2, £180 on whatever u want, its awesome, our bills used to be about 80 - 120 each now its never more than £40. its an amazing deal. so good as some months i text more than i phone or vice versa. (y)

im never off my phone

£15 or there abouts a month. cheers T mobile for the decent contract :slayer:

my friend pays £50 a month for a nokia n95 from orange. it comes with more texts, free minutes, web access than he actually needs. and i thought that was expensive!!! if i have to top up £20 a month i think i've spent too much. though have topped up a lot more before. that's the advantage of payg you know how much you have left, and try to make your last pound last as long as possible.

How do people send 2000 texts a month? Thats just over 65 a day! Insane :nutter:

My current deal with Vodafone is 200mins, 250 texts and STC (60mins for 3mins calls evening & weekends.)

My bill is usually just a bit over £25 with inclusive stuff to spare.

Annoying though having a decent contract cause I can't find anything that compares on O2 or Orange yet Vodafone can't/won't offer a K810i on upgrade :bang:

You send 80 text messages every day??? That must be like an hour of your life gone every single day how do you find the time

I'm on tesco's stripey pay as you go, 5p all texts 15p/min all calls. I add an extra £10 every couple of months if that.

On average that is correct, shocking i know, i find i have plenty of time at the minute due to recent events in my life and its not a good thing :(

i get now 500 minutes any time any network and unlimited texts including multimedia messages and 20% discount off in the orange store along with other stuff for £15 per month :eek:

I'm loving 02!

Get a pay and go, put £10 per month and get 300 free texts
put £20 and get 500 texts and £30 I get 1000 free texts plus I get my rewards back and calling is really cheap:D

Back