New phone before end of contract

Currently reading:
New phone before end of contract

Hi All,

My contract ends April, however my Galaxy Ace is the worst phone I have ever owned and was simply going to go out and buy a new one.

I'm not looking for Iphone, just something better (android)....I think I need something better seeing as I'm paying £30 for the worst smart phone ever (got ripped off initially I admit).

So, can I just buy a new phone and swap my sim over and continue to pay the contract then cancel?

This seems the best option

Many thanks for any help

Well that was easier than I thought haha! Thanks MEP!!

Back in the day when I got bored of phones quickly I done this with a good awful Samsung M8800 Pixon I had. Horrific touch screen, went and brought a blackberry off of eBay and called up network and paid extra £5 a month for connect to blackberry server with no issues.

Now though I just buy the phone outright and run a £15 a month 30 day rolling contract. Get far more for your money, can change network when you want, and phone. But strangely enough, although I've cash siting to replace it tomorrow if I wanted, I'm still happy with my iPhone 4 (the modern day Nokia 3310/3330 IMO as everyone seems to have, or have had one). Lol. Might get the next iPhone when it comes out, we'll see.

Back